It's pretty hard to stay away from you

Noah: Yeah…I’m definitely entering another one. (Eric forces him in that cabin and closes the door) You motherfuc…(turns around, Nayla covers his mouth with her hand, he makes his eyes big, she makes the shh sign with her other hand, he nods, confused, leans to her ear) What are you doing here?

Nayla: Just ask Eric. 

Noah: (smirks, thinking: ‘So that's why he was being like that') That explains how you’re in the shower, but what were you doing in the boys locker room?

Nayla: Believe it or not, I came for my phone. (he gestures to lower her voice, she sighs and leans to his ear too, grabbing him by his neck) I thought you brought it here.

Noah: (holds her by the waist, and they talk ear to ear) Why would I have your phone?

Nayla: I’ve left it in the car. After the whole cop thing, I’ve forgotten everything about it. 

Noah: And here I was thinking you were just ignoring me. 

Nayla: Well, don't get your hopes too high. I might do that. (he smiles, now they are looking at each other, he leans his forehead on hers, closing his eyes, her too)

Noah: You have to stay here till everyone leaves. (she nods)

Eric: (throws the towel up) You’re welcome. 

Noah: Thank you, man. I owe you one. 

Eric: Oh, I’ll make sure of that. (he goes into another cabin)

Noah: I still have to take a shower. I can’t stay here and not have the water running. 

Nayla: Okay…you just do your thing. (she sits on the bench, calls for him with her finger, he kneels besides her, runs her hand through his hair and moves his face to a side speaking into his ear) Do it like I’m not even here. I wanna watch you. (now they are looking at each other) Can you do that? (he gulps nodding, stands, gets the water running and takes his boxers off with his eyes on her, she's flushed checking him out)

Noah: (he’s thinking: ‘God, give me strength not to touch her right now.’, he showers and slowly masturbates watching her, curses under his breath when he almost comes, leans with his other hand on the wall and comes on it, breathing hard, he washes his come and stops the shower head, she stands and hands him his boxers, he puts them on, he comes closer to her leaning towards her ear: 'Can I stop pretending I’m not alone here now?' (he looks at her, she wants to say something)

Erik: (knocks at the cabin’s door) They are all gone, man. (they stare at each other) You guys heard that, right? Hope you're still breathing there.

Noah: (sighs) Heard you just fine. (he leaves, to Nayla) Let’s get you out of here now…but you keep that thought. If you wanna talk about it later, of course.

Nayla: (grabs him by his arm) Wait! (looks at her) At least kiss me cause I think I might go crazy if you don’t. 

Noah: Fuck it…(grabs her face with both hands and kisses her, it becomes passionate, she moans in his mouth, he looks at her) Thanks, now I’m even more turned on. 

Nayla: Don’t see what the problem is. 

Noah: I don’t need much time to make you feel good. Don’t provoke me. (she stares at him being flushed) Haven’t got to ask you about it. (she looks at him confused) That morning at Charlie’s…did you like it?