Even if I didn't get to touch you like that, it still did something to me

Jason: (looks at him) Yeah...You did a great job. Offered to help her myself, but, well, lucky her she's got a friend like you ... and Erik was it?

Nayla: Yeah, (hands him a glass of water) Actually, we all go to the same school. Lisa included.

Jason: Figures...Well I'll just take my leave as I have to get somewhere else. (she nods, she goes at his to the door, Noah follows her, Jason turns to face her) Oh, and don't forget that you can count on me for whatever problem you might have. I'm just one call away after all. (looks at Noah) Literally. (who gives him an ugly look)

Nayla: Thanks, Jason. (he nods, leaves, she closes the door, turns around to face Noah standing right in front of her with his jaw tightening) Have something to say maybe?

Noah: (thinks about whether to say it or not) No...

Nayla: Oh really? Then what's with this death stare?

Noah: It's not directed to you that's for sure.

Nayla: Then how about looking at me differently?

Noah: Not a good idea either.

Nayla: Don't say words you don't want to...

Noah: What it's gonna be then, huh? Looking at you like all I wanna do is kiss you over and over again?...cause hell I would mean that. (they stare at each other) the problem is I would just go back to the moment before Jason showed up...

Nayla: (teary eyes) Would that be so bad?

Noah: No, no, no...(brings his hands to her cheeks caressing them) Don't you cry on me, beautiful. I'm not worth it.

Nayla: How about letting me decide that? (he slowly nods, she hugs him by his waist) at least let me stay like this with you. I need it.

Noah: (he hugs her bringing her closer) I'm here for you then. (with a hand caresses her head, they stay like this for a while, now they look at each other)

Nayla: Will you do something for me?

Noah: (thinking: 'Anything') Tell me.

Nayla: I want you to spend the night here.

Noah: I don't think I...

Nayla: No funny things. Like last night from your car up at the hill...Besides...someone promised me a Harry Potter marathon.

Noah: I did, didn't I?...Just want to make one thing clear...If I stay I won't sleep next to you. I can't take it.

Nayla: Uhmm, Yeah. Sure...I mean good thing I have a couch in here too, right?

Noah: Right...It's settled then. We're watching that marathon.

Nayla: Sounds good...how about ordering something? I'm quite hungry.

Noah: Yeah, let's do that.

Nayla: What are you in the mood for? (goes for her phone to place an order)

Noah: I'll just let you pick for me. (she shoots him a look) I trust you, my friend. (she nods, placing an order, he types Erik a message: 'Hey, man, know you said dinner is on you, but it's gonna have to be another time. I'm not coming home tonight after all.')

Nayla: Okay, done. You don't have any allergies, do you?

Noah: No.

Nayla: Okay, then nothing to worry about (he smiles to her)