The new flatmate wants a change

In Nayla's bedroom, Noah managed to call Erik

Erik: Yeah?

Noah: Hey...Uhmm what are you doing?

Erik: Praying it won't be a cold night.

Noah: What are you saying? Erik, are you high?

Erik: (small laugh) I'd wish.

Noah: Where are you ?

Erik: (sighs) Outside. I swear you don't take me seriously when you have to.

Noah: What the hell happened?

Erik: I'm gonna tell you so you won't come after me. This week we met Sape to give him the rest of the amount...

Noah: Right...

Erik: The money? Took them from Fred. Without him knowing, obviously.

Noah: You didn't....

Erik: I did and he kicked me out of the house. Mum didn't even object.

Noah: He what?!

Erik: Kicked me out of the house. As in I'm homeless right now. Want me to spell that for you?

Noah: And why the fuck didn't you call me?

Erik: We're not exactly on good terms right now. Also I know today was a hard one for you. I couldn't just whine about it.

Noah: (sighs) What's your plan right now? Where are you staying?

Erik: What part of wishing it won't be a cold night don't you just get?

Noah: Just text me the adress from where you are right now so I can come and get you.

Erik: Why would you, man? I'm fucked up. I told you how I managed to get that money.

Noah: Just because you're stupid, doesn't mean I'll let you spend the night on the streets. So send that address. I'll be on my way. (ends the call, goes to Nayla, who's still talking to Lisa, to Lisa) Just talked to him. Don't worry, he's...okay.

Lisa: Wasn't worrying.

Noah: Sure you weren't. (to Nayla) Can you just end the call? I want to talk to You.

Lisa: You didn't just tell her to hang up on me!

Noah: Then, could I please talk to her in private?...I'll buy you lunch tomorrow.

Lisa: Okay, fine. I'll let you two to it. Call me later, Nayla...If not, good night.

Noah and Nayla: Good night.

Lisa: Figures. It has been decided. (she ends the call)

Nayla: What is it?

Noah: I'm afraid I won't be inaugurating this mattress of yours tonight.

Nayla: Why?...not that I...

Noah: (smiles at her, putting his finger at her lips) I really wanted to and I know you did too... (doesn't touch her anymore, sighs) I have to go and pick up Erik. (she's confused) It's complicated... the thing is he doesn't have a place to stay so I'll take him to my place. The question is... want to come with me? We'll both take my bedroom and he'll sleep on the couch.