Even though I didn't realize it, it was still you who kept me awake all night

Noah: I'll help you walk out of here to the car...it's the least I can do ...

Nayla: Thanks...(a sound tells them that one hour is already up, they both get dressed as before, Noah walks out with her with his hand over her shoulders from behind, they get to the pool and see Lisa and Erik already there)

Lisa: Right on time, guys. I swear I don't even know how a whole hour passed in there.

Nayla: Yeah...

Lisa: Are you okay? (touches her forehead) Gosh, you're burning up.

Nayla: (takes her hand off her) No, there is nothing to worry about. I'm sure it is just from the sauna... it was pretty hot in there...

Lisa: Tell me about it... (Erik eyes them both)

Noah: Now, how about you girls go change so we can go home?

Lisa: Yes! I'm starving too, so we're gonna order something.

Noah: Yeah, we can do that in the car.

Lisa: Great...now...give me back my friend (grabs Nayla by her arms and takes her away from Noah) so we can do just that. (after Nayla and Noah share a look, she takes her from there to change) You sure you okay? Do I need to act like Noah now?

Nayla: No...I'm fine, really...(walks on her own and they both are out of reach now)

Erik: Tell me you didn't...(Noah was focused on Nayla, now he looks at him)

Noah: Then I won't...

Erik: You...(takes a deep breath) Tell me you're kidding...

Noah: I won't...

Erik: Damn, man... in a sauna?

Noah: Wish you were in my place to see how I felt... what's done is done, okay? I don't need your scolding... I'm already messed up...

Erik: Then tell me... now that you two finally crossed the line...how does that work out for you?

Noah: (sighs) I'm afraid now it's fucking worse...

Erik: So you're feeling guilty for it?

Noah: I'm feeling guilty that I got to touch her and now I have to take my mind off her cause ain't no fucking way I don't want to do that again.

At Noah's place, they ate, Nayla stands to make a phone call, Noah follows and grabs her wrist

Noah: What are you doing?

Nayla: Calling a cab. What are you doing? (looks at his gripping)

Noah: (lets her wrist go) There is no need for that. (ends the call for her) I'm taking you home.

Nayla: Noah, it's fine, I can...

Noah: Said I'm taking you home. Let's go. (goes ahead at the door and puts his shoes on)

Nayla: (sighs) See you guys tomorrow. (they said goodbyes, she grabs her jacket and follows him who already got out of the flat) Noah...(rushes down the stairs after him, he stops all of a sudden and she bumps into him, holding onto his back not to fall, she pants) What is wrong with you? (he turns to face her, she can't read his look) Haven't asked for a ride back home. So if you don't want to, you can go back to...(he turns around and walks down the stairs, slowly this time, follows in steps with him, they got in the car, he starts driving) At least tell me why am I receiving the silent treatment... today...was it that bad?...