𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐦

"PLEASE STOP", a small frail lady screams. She's been getting beaten for hours now and she won't live if this continues. All while this is happening the baby won't stop crying.

"SHUT UP DAMMIT"! A strong man who seems to be losing his mind screams while beating the lady. She's bleeding from the mouth. As her screams got harder an harder the baby cried more and then silence.

....
Police sirens fill the air. It's cold as the baby shivers. An older girl who appears to be atleast 16 is crying while putting on the babies jacket. He knows she's been hurt. bruises cover her beautiful black skin. Her hands covered in blood.

"I'll miss you baby Z. I have to go but someday i'll come and find you. Until then granny can care for you. I love you. Stay safe and protect yourself."

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 - 𝒯ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒾ℯ𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 ℯ𝓍𝓅ℴ𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ,𝒾𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓇𝓎,𝒹𝒶𝓂𝒶𝑔ℯ,ℴ𝓇 𝒹ℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃.

tears fall from his face as he watches his big sister cry. "I love you too sissy". He starts to hyperventilate. His chest is caving and his world is shrinking. "Please p-p-please don't l-leave me".

His sobs are enough to break anyone's heart. "i'm sorry but i have to live for myself now." I have to be brave for me. Bye baby Z.

BRAVE- ℋ𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℴ𝓇 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁 ℴ𝓇 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝓇ℯ𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽 𝓉ℴ 𝒻𝒶𝒸ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇,𝒻ℯ𝒶𝓇,ℴ𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓎.

WELCOME TO HEALER.

All copyrights belong to me. My book is not allowed to be repurposed for any reason whatsoever. All characters, Plots, and Storylines are made strictly from my imagination.

TW- RAPE, MURDER, SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, PHYSICAL A*USE".

Sit back and enjoy the book.!