7.

3/31/25

Mari sighs as he walks up onto the raggedy front porch

Mari sighs as he walks up onto the raggedy front porch. It's his nana and papa house. After he moved out from his mom house he cut contact with the whole family.

Mari always felt left out. He left like black sheep that nobody loved. Nobody wanted around. Nobody cared for. Nobody to go to war for him.

His granny mable opens the door and gives him a warm small. "Hey bubblegum". She always called him this cause he was a fat chunky baby. "wassup granny".

They both walk into her dining room and he's greeted by a few of his cousins. The same ones who cause him to disappear in the first place.

"wassup li mari" they say in a snarky way before chuckling. He waves and decided to shrug it it off. "You hungry"? granny Mable questions trying to change the subject. He nods his head yes.

She always made the best chicken and gravy. Sometimes she would made ho cakes too. "So where u been mari" one of his cousins named ashton speaks up.

"Out the way". He shrugs. Ashton laughs. "Nigga you think you better then everybody else, you ain't nobody". he says while mugging mari.

"Granny imma go" Mari says while standing up and giving her a hug and $50 dollars. "yea nigga get the hell out my grandma house. youn care bout her anyways". ashton says while smirking.

Mari walks around the table and yanks ashton up. Then they start pulling on each other. 3 more of them walk out the spare bedroom and they start jumping mari. "STOP ALLAT IN MY HOUSE". Granny screams.

A gunshot goes off and everyone stops fighting. it's papa mitchem. "Get out my house wit allat tussling". Mari sighs before standing up and leaving. It's not even worth it anymore.

"Tired of this man" He says before punching the steering wheel and pulling off.

Ever since he was younger they always teamed up on him. It wasn't fair. He's grown now though and doesn't have to put up with this anymore.

After pulling up to his house and seeing everyone's car outside he starts to calm down. Being wit his friends is peacefully. It's calming.

He's also been praying more lately. It feels like God doesn't hear him sometimes but like his dad always says "fishes can't see water yet they still swim."

when he finally walks into the house. everyone looks up. "y'all don't never go home" he says before laughing and falling onto the couch.

"Miyona can you cook" mel questions. aww!!!!

"bae gimmie hug" mel whines while wrapping his arms around miyona's waist

"bae gimmie hug" mel whines while wrapping his arms around miyona's waist. "you so clingy" she laughs.

"we finna go lay down" he says before they both walk to the back bedroom and lay down.

He lays on her stomach while she plays in his hair. "Miyona, do you wanna move in together". she freezes for a minute to think before saying yes.

Mel internally smiles.

He reaches over to the nightstand a grabs his ipad. "ok mama so i wanna find something close to here". miyona just nods her head while trying not to doze off. mel scrolls for apartments hoping to find the perfect one.

miyona always talked about wanting marble counters and a big spacious living room. They don't have money for that right now but someday he'll buy her the world.

"ok look at this one mama".

1 bedroom apartment- when renting this apartment all utilities will be included. your rent price is $750 monthly and you will be expected to maintain a clean safe area. No pets allowed. no parties allowed.

utilities are included. We also have a pool, laundry mat and parking area for all residents. application fee is $50. Thanks, management.

miyona reads everything and mugs her face. "what they mean no pets". She wants to get a rottweiler as soon as they move into their own place. mel chuckles.

"it's probably just cause some people have allergies" he says while scrolling to the next apartment.

1 bed 1 bath single townhome. upstairs and downstairs. pets allowed after the $150 pet fee is paid. all units have a designated parking space. please do not use anyone else's.

hardwood floors in all areas of the home aside from the bathroom and kitchen areas in which they have tile flooring.

They both agree to go look at that one as soon as they get the chance too. "mel you ready to go to sleep" she says while yawning.

when she looks down he's already sleeping with his mouth wide open slobbering all on her stomach.

she moves her body to be somewhat comfortable before dozing off to sleep.

living room🙃

Zeek finally stops laughing after 5 minutes. Everyone is now debating on who is better between disney or nick.

"Mane you can't tell me bunkd is better then icarly" mari screams while throwing his hands in the air. 

"IT IS WHAT YOU MEAN" zeek screams back while pacing back and forth in the living room. At this point he's sweating and turning red.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" mel screams out of the room door after they woke him up with all that loud yelling.

everyone shuts up before they all burst out laughing. "yall hell" one of the new girls laugh. apparently her and mari talk but nobodies never seen her before.

"yea i know they is wife" mari says before walking into the kitchen and coming back with a box of cereal.

"i just know yo big ah ain't finna eat that whole box zeek says while recording mari. He's eating big handfuls of the cereal and laughing at the same time.

"ian smoking wit yall nomo".

zeek sighs before standing up and grabbing all his stuff. He's gonna head home before his granny starts doing the absolute most about him being out late.

"ight yall imma gone head out" he says while walking out of the door. when he finally gets to his car he turns on "tennessee whiskey" and speeds off.