2.

1/6/25

"Goodmorning granny"zeek sighs grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate

"Goodmorning granny"zeek sighs grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate. "Boy that's for my guest". Granny is having a few of her church friends over for brunch.

"you have my whole house smelling like that dope. Help me clean up". Zeek laughs because for some reason his granny has no filter at all. "I'll mop granny" he says grabbing the broom to sweep first.

"Lonely child" plays in seeks airpods at full volume as he cleans up his room. His bed is finally made up for the first time in weeks. DING. A text from nene pops up on his screen. "i miss you baby, come home😩".

He chuckles seeing this. She cheated and now she realizes her new man ain't like Zeek. He broke and has no type of goals for himself. "girl get off my phone bye". He texts back before blocking her.

about 45 minutes later granny's old messy friends arrive. How y'all preach God but messy all the time. False teachings.

"Hey Ms.Annie" Zeek hugs his favorite one. she's been babysitting him whenever his granny needed since he could remember. "Hey baby here go some cookies for you". she hands him a tin can and slips a $20 bill in his hand. "shhh don't tell nobody".

He says thank you and heads to the car. "Finna go straight to the gas station. "Wish you the best" by richskii plays on the radio. "SAY SHE LEAVE AN NEVER COMING BACK, OK IM DONE WIT DAT". Zeeks raps along with the song.

He pulls up at the same gas station as usual. "Wassup frenzo". Zekiel walks directly to the chips isle. "FRENZO WHERE MY CHIPS AT" he screams walking up to the counter. "Eh cmon friend". They go back into the stocking area and zeek rips open every box until he can find hot cheetos puffs. who

"Thanks frenzo". He throws the $20 on the counter before walking back to the car. "I KNOW THAT AINT MY MAN". He turns around and sees kiori.

"her man?" he thinks before walking up and giving her a hug. "Wassup pretty girl". She blushes. "hey bookie wyd here". He looks around scratching his neck. "the hell else would i be doing at the store"?

"boy whatever imma call you later". she walks off in the store an he turns around to get a good look at the jiggle. "mhmmm". He says before walking to his car and cranking it up. "back to granny house we gooo".

He pulls back up at the house and walks in being nosy listening to his granny whole conversation. "Girl yes i been thinking about sending him there". This causes him to be even nosier because send who where?

"Yea i think it'll be good for him and my grandson seems to like it". Ms.Anne chimes in. "I THOUGHT WE WAS COOL." he thinks in his head. He heads to his room and leans his head to wall just so he can hear a little bit better.

"I don't know, He just don't seem like a boarding school person." Zeek scrunches up his face. Who getting sent to a boarding school. Definitely not him.

The elderly ladies change the subject and go back to talking about some mess at church. I don't know why they always being messy in the Lords house. "I need to find a bible verse about this".

....
"uhhhh zeeek please stop stopp" Kiori moans into the pillow. He groans as they both finish at the same time. she's laid out on the bed tired after going 5 rounds with him. "cmon let's take a bath". He picks her up and walks her into the bathroom.

His granny is spending the night at her "Friend" house. Her and zeek both know that's her man but they choose not to address it. "This warm enough"? He asks kiori just to make sure she's comfortable.

After 15 minutes both their bodies are fully submerged in the warm water and Dr.Teals bubble bath. "Can i stay the night"? she looks at him with puzzling eyes hoping that he says yes.

"yea cmon let's get out". Zeek hands her a towel and she wraps up then walks into his room and sits on his bed. "this is comfy". she dozes off before even putting on her clothes. "Wake up mama you naked". She sighs and takes the white shirt and ethika underwear he's handing her. "Thanks".

"now we can sleep cmon".

....
"Wake up kiki". Kiki rolls over and stares at zeek who has a big smile on his face. "i cooked for you cmon". she rubs all the crust out her eyes and walks into the kitchen. He cooked sausage,Bacon,Eggs, Pancakes, and grits.

"Awww thank you zeeky". Kiori sits down to eat her food while Zekial pours her a glass of apple juice. "apple juice is definitely better then orange".

she side eyes him. "boy no it is not". she laughs. Kiori's phone starts to ring so she answers it. Even though it's not on speaker he can still hear the muffled yells. "KIORI MF...YOU...HOME NOW!". She hangs up the phone and stand ups up. "I gotta go but i'll call you later boo".

Zeek follows behind her and locks the door. "damn" he thinks. He always assumed her people didn't care about her. After all she hangs out with drug dealers and murders. "lemme clean up before granny get home".

He picks up all the glass they used. His granny HATES for her glass dishes to be used. She always says it's for special guest. Yet she never seems to have any special guest over. He hears the front door open right as he loads the last dish into the dishwasher.

"Hey granny" he waves as she stumbles her way into the kitchen with a million walmart bags. "BOY HELP ME WITH THESE GROCERIES".

"damn i can't get a hey" he thinks before mugging and walking out to his grannies blacked out hellcat. Even tho she old granny got taste. After grabbing the last 10 bags and loading everything into the cabinets and deep freezer she looks at him.

"Who been in my house". Zeek scratches his neck and acts confused as to what granny could POSSIBLY be talking about. "What you mean"?

"Boy i can smell the coochie and apple cinnamon perfume. I don told you not to have them lil fast girls up in my house". He shrugs and walks back down into the basement to start getting ready for a long day at the track.

He walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror. "My hair need to be done ASAP, I do look a lil good tho". He grabs his phone and posts on insta. Zeek goes ghost on insta every 3 months but he's trying to be consistent.

ZeekTopshotta- Imma shed blood for my whole family, it's raining down and ion gotta rain coat

ZeekTopshotta- Imma shed blood for my whole family, it's raining down and ion gotta rain coat. 🧥🩶.

Sexxy2K- 😍😍 ok then

305Riah- mm come home bae 🥺.

del2cold- gang❤️‍🔥

view 1.2k more.