5.

3/28/25

Zeek and mari both sigh as they step out of the car

Zeek and mari both sigh as they step out of the car. It's monday yet again and school is the last place they wanna be.

"mane we should just skipped" mari mugs.

"ion got time to hear granny mouth cause they was calling her" zeek shrugs before throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

when they finally walk in they see kel. He just got punched dead in the nose. Mari runs over and starts swinging on the dude who punched kel and zeek starts recording.

"GET EM MARI GET EM MARI". One of the dudes homeboys jump into the fight and kel jumps back in as well. Now it's 2 on 2 and it's a circle. Everyone's recording.

"AYE BREAK IT UP". 3 security guards and the principal breaks up the fight. They all get escorted to the front office and zeek heads to his first period class.

"mane i'm so tiredddd" He runs his hands down his face. ding. it's a text from kiori.

Apparently her and ole dude broke up and she misses zeek. He doesn't care though for 2 days him and Leah have been doing good.

Every now and then she gets dropped off at Mari's house. They all hang out but she has a curfew and it's very strict.

"Today we just gonna watch a movie and take a test on it" the teacher speaks and then heads to his desk to watch tik tok. Honestly he never even wanted this job so he doesn't care what they do.

Zeek pulls out his phone and begins to text Leah back. "heyyy mama🙂" he replies to her goodmorning text. She's so cute.

The movie is the lion king. Zekiel stands up and heads for the door. He yells out "I'll cash app you Mr.Waldo".

Mr.Waldo always give them an 80+ depending on the amount of money they send him.

Zeek walks into the boys freshman bathroom. He's not a freshman but nobody is ever in here. While he's in the stall he hears gunshots. Then screams.

It seems like the gunshots are getting closer and closer to him. He lifts his feet up onto the toilet seat. Just to make sure nobody could see if he was in there.

The emergency alarm goes off. After atleast 3 minutes the shots silence and the screams calm. The school is completely silent aside from the alarms.

The intercom turns on. "Please call all parents and guardians school is dismissed. Keep the hallways clear for all EMTS and Police officers. Remain calm everything will be sorted".

Zeek rolls his eyes before leaving the bathroom and heading to his car. Mari and Kel are already waiting on him while eating a bag of takis.

When they finally get in the car mari starts laughing. "yooo jermaine did his big one". Zeek side eyes him.

"NIGGA YOU GOT THE SCHOOL SHOT UP"? kel screams with his mouth full of crumbs.

Mari shrugs. "hell yea, nigga beat me in basketball i wasn't finna let that slide".

Zeek mentally rolls his eyes before heading to the nearby corner store.

"mane no i was in the bathroom" zeek laughs as they all talk about what happened earlier

everyone decided to meet up at tuxos. it's a small lounge on the east side that serves food.

"you scary" leah makes a shocked sarcastic face. This caused zeek to mug her cause no way he scary.

A waiter comes over he's about 27 and stares at zeek for a while before handing everyone their food. "who is that" mel questions while dipping his wings.

"probably one of his niggas" kiori mugs. She's salty zeek didn't text her back. "my man ain't gay"leah laughs.

Mari, Zeek, and mel all look shocked. "HER MANNN"? mel screams causing everyone to stare at him.

"yep" zeek shrugs before pulling her into his lap. He didn't even know he was her man but might as well.

Leah mugs kiori and starts to eat her food. Her and zeek got a shareable platter. it comes with wings, sliders, loaded fries, and 2 drinks.

Mari starts laughing at his phone. "Look zeek". Zeek starts laughing too. They show mel and he burst out laughing too, Kiori and Leah are confused.

"I'm finna go cause y'all being weird" Kiori stands up and leaves. She didn't even take her food. "Slide me her plate" Mel says. Good food can't go to waste.

the waitress comes back over. This time he's holding a small piece of paper and leaves it on the table. it reads i think your my brother, we need to talk.

Granny never mentioned a brother to zeek so he decides to ignore it because maybe the dude had him mixed up wit somebody else. "What it say"? Leah questions.

He just waves her off and then scrolls on his phone. After they finish up eating zeek decides that he'll pay for the meal. "Aye all y'all niggas owe me next time". He says before standing up and walking with leah to the car.

"can i play the music". Leah questions. He never lets anyone else play the music in the car but for some reason he decided to let her. "here mama" he says while handing her the aux.

she turns on Jugg by fetty wap. Zeek burst out laughing. "Mane you wanna be in the 2010s so bad. She ignores him and continues singing.

"IM TRYNA ROLL WIT YOUUU UH AYE". She screams while recording for her snap. Zeek decides to sing along with her. "BUSS A COUPLE MOVESSS UH AYE". They sing along to the whole song.

"You can't play music in my car nomo" He says after the song goes off. Leah brushes him off. "Boy bye". she smiles.

They pull up at a red light and he just stares at her. "whaat" she smiles? He looks her and then kisses. Of course she kisses back then turns around in her seat playing the next song. Milk marie.