4.

3/26/25

"namir just take picture" kiori laughs while staring at her boyfriend

"namir just take picture" kiori laughs while staring at her boyfriend. Today is the first day of the fair and everyone decided to pop out. "my bad mama here".

Zeek, Kamari, Mel, Leah, and miyona all sit down and eat nachos. "Move slut I wanna sit by leah" zeek says while pushing mel out his seat. "Boy" leah laughs while laying her head on his arm.

Kiori spots them after taking her pictures and decides to go speak. "Hey y'all". Everyone but zeek speaks. He just mugs her and keeps eating his nachos."Let's go yall" He says standing up and grabbing Leah's hand.

Mari and Mel side eye each other. Leah and zeek don't mess around but lately they been kinda clingy to each other. "Twin why you acting like that to kiki"? Mari asks. He's always being messy.

Zeek shrugs before walking up to the line for a spin cycle. You climb inside and it spins and bounces you all around. They all show their wristbands and head inside the ride. Mel wraps his arms around miyona's waist and whispers something in her ear. Her whole face turns red. "omg hush tamelion". (ta-mel-e-on).

The ride starts and they all start to feel like they're gonna throw up. "AYE STOP THIS DAMN RIDE". Mel screams. A random white kid starts throwing up and it flys all around the whole ride causing it to come to a emergency stop. They run out and leah starts throwing up on the side. Zeek holds her hair.

"Mane i'm ready to go". They all agree and starts heading to the car. Since it's only 7pm and nobody wants to go home everyone decides to chill at mari's house.

"Mari what made you move out at 18" Miyona questions. She also wants to move out at an early age and so hopefully he can give her some tips and tricks. "Honestly I just got tired of my mama bs." He shrugs before turning up the radio.

He goes 150 till they make it back to the house. "Ian riding with you nomo nigga" Zeek mugs while climbing out of the car. Mel and miyona go straight to the extra bedroom when they get in the house. "they nasty ah" Mari mugs.

"Oh shi lemme post my pics". Zeek sighs. Everyone posted but him.

 Everyone posted but him