8.

4/2/25

kiori smiled after standing up

kiori smiled after standing up. She's at a party with her new situation ship and has been drinking since she got here.

"go kiki" everyone hypes her up and she twerks in a circle to "red nose".

the situation ship aka bryce snatches her up and heads out to the car. "BRYCEEE UGH I WAS HAVING FUN PUT ME DOWNNN". she screams.

He sits her in the passenger seat and walks around to the drive side before speeding off. He's going 120 in a 60 speed limit area.

"you better slow down lil boy" kiori mugs while looking out of the window. soon after she says that police lights and sirens follow behind them.

"man damn" bryce pulls over and a officer comes up to the window. "license and registration please" she says while shining a flashlight in the car. He hands her everything and she walks away.

Once she comes back she begins asking if there is anything in the car that shouldn't be there. "It smells exactly like weed". Bryce mugs before she tells him to step out of the car.

Once he steps out she also tells kiori to get out. "Yea i'm gonna take you guys with me". She drives them to the nearby station where they are held in a holding cell.

"i can't believe you got me in this mess" kiori says sloppily while rolling her eyes and mugging bryce. He ignores her and continues playing with his nails while waiting on his phone call.

"BRYCE TOMPHSON" your parents are here. Since bryce is a minor in foster care his guardians are always notified and they look mad. This isn't the first time it's happened so he already knows how this goes.

when they finally gets to the house he goes straight to his room. "I can't believe this" Ms.Marvel says while shaking her head.

meanwhile kiori is still sitting in the holding cell waiting for them to call her name. She's even dozed off and fell asleep. The officers could arrest her for underage drinking.

unfortunately they weren't actually witnesses to the liquor.

"Kiori Williams, your phone call". She wakes up from hearing her name being called and follows behind an officer.

She decides to just call her big sister and get it over with. "Malasia i'm at the county come get me" She says then hangs up the phone before being placed back into the holding cell.

"Now you know mama finna be onnat a** like grass when you get home!" malasia screams at kiori who just stares out the window

She was used to this by now. She was used to the screaming. The physical, verbal, and mental abuse was just another day to her.

When they finally pull up home kiori sighs before walking into the house. Her mom immediately starts punching and beating on her with anything in sight.

After 10 minutes her step dad comes out of the bedroom. "Ight that's enough". Her mom huffs and stands up. "Now get out my house since you wanna be a fast a** b*tch.

Kiori's eyes fill with tears. Out of all the things her mom has called her somehow this was the worst. This was the most heartbreaking thing. She was done and tired of this.

She stands up before walking out of the house and picking her phone up from near the bush. She left it outside in case her mom tried to take it. The only
person she could call was zeek.

"Z-zekial can you p-please come get me" She says while sitting at the end of the street.

She's cold and shivering. Her legs are full of welps from behind hit with a cord. Her mouth is bloody and her back is bruised. The worst part is her mom probably wouldn't have stopped if he didn't come out of that room.

She's happy her mom didn't let him rape her. That house was toxic and definitely the last place she wanted to be.

Headlights shine in her face and she looks in the car and sees zeek. She walks over and sits in the passenger side looking out of the window. It's embarrassing to even look at him.

They ride in uncomfortable silence before zeek sighs. "So what happened" he says nonchalantly. After all she did he shouldn't even have her in his car right now.

"My mom she um finally got fed up" kiori says while fiddling with her nails. She continues to do this as the car falls in more silence.

An incoming call shows up on zekial's car from
"my lady❤️". He sighs before answering it. It's late and kiori is in his car. Imagine how Leah is about to feel.

As soon as the call fully connects kiori starts coughing loudly. "Bae who is that" Leah says all tiredly, you can tell she's sleepy. Kiori looks over at zeek and it's now clear that he has an attitude.

"It's kiki" he says mumbling. Leah scoffs. Then she just hangs up the phone without saying another word. He knows he messed up and it's gonna take forever for her to forgive him but atleast he didn't lie to her.

He pulls up to mari's house and tells kiori to get out. After all they are cousins so she should've called him in the first place. "Damn no hug" she says mugging playfully. Zeek has a mug that's clearly serious.

Kiori rolls her eyes before stepping out of the car and as soon as she closes the car door he speeds off.

"Can't believe this mane. Now i gotta buy flowers and do the most just because this sorry low life bottom b*tch wanna call me for help. should've called her sorry a** cousin" he mumbles to himself before pulling up to the house and walking inside.

Granny is sleeping so zeek tiptoes back down to his room hoping to fall back asleep. "Dead lord, please let my lady forgive me God. You know my intentions. Amen."