Exposed

The events of the chapter happen right before the other chapter!

Snappy water splashed on your frail body as you swallowed your cry.

Bringing your exposed arms around your small naked body you hugged yourself tight as another bucket of water was being lifted over your teenage head.

Another whimper was forcefully swallowed as you tilted your head upward.

Gathering the courage to look at your doctor.

"Almost done" came the feminin hum as she removed her white slippery gloves off her slim fingers, her blonde locks getting caught in her rubber gloves, she groaned as she got them loose.

The huge door to the room opened as you stared at the entrance, your fingernails digging into your knees as you locked eyes with the tall man that entered.

Afraid he will see your clothe-less body you grit you teeth and huddled closer.

A sigh left his mouth as he stared at your pathetic form, his dark black locks framing his face became uneven as he tilted his head, grimacing at the sight.

Composing himself he adjusted his glasses as he sighed again, "Karin! Did you have to strip her?" The man spoke as he started at your body a little too long for your liking.

"She needs to understand! Demons are not real, the only way she can understand is if we teach her Hanemiya-San" the woman smiled as she walked over to a small cabinet.

Grabbing another pair of gloves, this time a Pink hue, she placed them on her hands.

You looked away as you heard the sound of the rubber connecting harshly with her wrist, looking back you saw her grab a vase.

Walking towards you, she opened the vase up, pouring its dry grey like powder onto you.

You stared at her confused, 'what was this? Cement?'

After a few seconds she poured some more freezing water on you.

You shivered as you spoke, "what was that?" You cried as she gave you a look of disgust.

"What you can't even realize what water is? Gosh!" She flipped her hair, "you are far from saveable" she laughed as you spoke up again, ignoring her rude remarks.

"No, the powder!" You questioned, your voice small.

"Oh, ashes"

'What?'

She laughed again as you stared at her unmoving.

'Did this fucking woman just pour some random dead persons ashes on you?'

You started to cry as you realised she only poured a little water on you, it was most likely still in your h/c locks.

"Okay you can take her from here sir" she smiled as the man from before sighed, yet again.

"Come here" he spoke as you got up, too scared to disobey his orders.

You followed him to another room, this one only harbouring a bed.

"Lay on it" he spoke, you felt tears run down your face as you slowly got on the bed.

The next few hours were a blur to you, all you remembered was how you got here, what that blonde woman did you to, and what this man did to you.

How you had just been living with your parents at the farm only a week ago.

How your parents willingly took you to this insane, insane asylum and paid for you to be 'rescued'

How your 'doctor' had stripped you and poured cold water, ashes and more cold water on you.

How this man had raped you.

AN

okay so just to clarify, the rape I haven't included a detailed scene for that as it maybe disturbing to some people.

You can already guess who Karin is and Hanemiya-San is.

This story will include abuse and other horrible shit like that.

But don't think this story's all going to be about that! It's also going to have some fluff!!

I'm not going to spoil anything for you! Let's just say, we love the crazy people in tokyorev, let's give them some justice.

But I am going to say that this place were y/n is held is not a hospital, they are horrible people that like to torture people.

I will include a chapter of y/ns backstory.

Y/n isn't insane, neither will any of the love interest, they just have a lil trauma!

AN
NEXT CHAPTER WILL CARRY ON FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER.