CHARACTERS

AASHNA SHARMA

Aashna Sharma 23 year old belongs to a middle class family She is very mature nd straightforward in behaviour with little bit of Bollywood drama.Aashna hates Vedant . She tolerate him just because he is her boyfriend's best friend. She is studying in NSB college 🎓 . Aashna's father work in a private firm and her mother is a housewife.

VEDANT OBEROI

Vedant Oberoi is also not so rich. But yet he is very rude to others nd a softy to people whom he loves dearly
He has only one best friend since childhood Rudra whom he trust blindly and he is like his brother. He also studies in the same college. He hates Aashna as much she hates her. He is 23 yrs old. Vedant's father works in a bank and his mother is a school teacher.

RUDRA SINGH

Rudra Singh is son of the top business man of the city. He is not less than a 'rich spoil brat'. He is Aashna's boyfriend and they are dating for 2 years now. He also studies in the same college. He is 23 yrs old. Rudra's father had his own business and his mother is his father's business partner.

TRIPTI OBEROI

Tripti is the sister of vedant oberoi. She is very bubbly,naive and kind hearted girl. She studies in BGS college and she is 22 yrs old.