CHAPTER - 14

After a few day's,

In Aashna's House

She woke up at 8 am and went to do her morning business after that she got ready for college. She went downstairs and found her mother serving breakfast to someone she wasn't able to see his face as he was sitting at the dining table and his back was facing her. Her mom noticed Aashna.

Aashna was irritated since morning because she was having cramps and she have to go to the college for submitting her assignment.

Her Mom : Aree Aashna You're here. See who is waiting for you.

The man turned and it's none other than Vedant. He smiled seeing her and Aashna was shocked to see him.

Aashna : Whatt are you doing here?

Vedant was about to answer but got interrupted by Aashna's mother.

Her mom : He is here to pick you up and you are getting late so I invited him for breakfast. Vedant nodded.

Aashna : But why are you so early today.

Vedant again tried to answer but he was again interrupted by her mother.

Her mom : You're late Aashna. See it's already 9:30

Aashna : (irritated) Maaa... Why are you answering instead of him. He knows how to speak rightt.

Vedant : Aashna we're getting late please have your breakfast quickly. I'll answer all your questions on the way.

She huffed and went to sit on the chair in the another side but her mother was quick to occupy that sit.

Aashna : Mommm. I want to sit here you can sit anywhere else.

Her mom : But I am already sitting her so go and sit there. (She said pointing towards the chair near Vedant).

Vedant was controlling his laugh seeing the mother daughter duo. Aashna noticed him. She huffed and sat beside him.

Aashna : Has lo or jor se haso. I'll teach you on the way.

He smiled and continued eating parathas made by Aashna's mother.

Vedant : Aren't you happy seeing me?

Aashna didn't bother to look at him and said "NO"

Soon they had their breakfast and Vedant was busy talking with her mom.

Aashna : Ek kaam kro tum dono baate kro mai ja rhi hu college. (She said sarcastically)

Vedant chuckled and said 

Thank you so much aunty for breakfast it was amazing.

Her mom : Thank you beta. Next time come to have dinner.

Vedant : Sure Aunty.

He said bye to her mother and sat on his bike and Aashna's sulking face couldn't go unnoticed by him.

Vedant : Why are you sulking every time?

Aashna : Excuse me!!!

Vedant : Whatt

Aashna : What did you say.

Vedant : Ohh so you also have hearing problem.

Aashna : Just shut up.

Vedant : Why would I listen to you. Are you a Prime Minister or whatt.(He said jokingly)

Aashna : You know what!! You go alone I'll take an auto.

Vedant : You sure.

Aashna : Yess.

Vedant : Ok then.