CHAPTER - 12

They reached the mall and now they are in the parking lot waking towards the entrance and Aashna's eyes light up seeing that it's her favourite mall in which she comes with Rudra. She has a fond of memories with him here. Aashna was thinking all about this and all the moments she had here with Rudra flashed in front of her eyes. She was so lost in her thoughts that she was about to collide with a guy but Vedant pulled her towards himself by holding her wrist and she collided into his hard chest. They were lost in each other's eyes for a minute and Aashna shouted bringing him back to reality.

Aashna : Vedanttt....Vedaanttt...

Vedant : Whatt

Aashna : What was that??

Vedant : What are you talking about (he asked absent mindedly).

Aashna : Idiot...Why you pulled my so hard.

Vedant : Ohh that...You are so much lost in your thoughts that you are about to collide with that man.

Aashna : But why you pulled me so hard that I hit your chest.

Vedant : That's unintentional.

Aashna : I don't think so.

Vedant : Ohh really, what you think then??
(He said coming closer to her and hiding his smirk she steps backward and pushes him lightly).

Aashna : No...nothing..let's go we are already late.

They were walking towards the PVR when Vedant asked her.

Vedant : What are you thinking so seriously btw?

Aashna : That's none of your business.

Vedant : That's absolutely my business Ms. Sharma.

Aashna : Why?

Vedant : Coz you we are friends right?
And I think you shouldn't hide anything from your friends.

Aashna : Umm. Actually Me and Rudra used to vist this mall when we are together so all the memories we made her flashes in front of my eyes.

Vedant : Aashnaa (he said by holding her hands) The more you think about the past the more it will hurt you so forget all those things and let's make some new memories together right?

Aashna nodded and said yes.

They watched the movie. Actually only Aashna watched the movies and Vedant was busy admiring her. The movie ended soon and Aashna liked it very much but Vedant had no idea what was that movie about. He was listening to her blabbering quietly and they are walking towards the exit.

Aashna snapped a finger in front of his eyes and said "where are you lost?"

Vedant : In admiring you. (He said very slowly that it would hardly reach her ears)

Aashna : huhhh??

Vedant : Umm...mm....  I said listening you.

Aashna : Hmm.

Suddenly something striked in her mind .

Aashna : Vedaaantttt.
She shouted loudly that the people around them started starting her and she passed them and awkward smile.

Vedant : Whatt. Why are you shouting?

Aashna : Vedant we didn't even have a single photo together like are you serious we are friends from more than one month and we didn't have any pictures and most importantly we have to post something on insta also so that no one can doubt us.

Vedant : That's a very serious problem Aashna what should we do now. (He asked dramatically)

Aashna : Why are you so stupid. We will take some pictures obviously.