CHAPTER - 10

It's been a month since they were fake dating. They didn't communicate much except their colleges. Rudra was nowhere to be seen since that day.

Vedant was leaving his house for college. He was walking towards his car when he noticed that the tyres of his car were punctured.

Vedant : Shitt shitt. How this happened. Now how do I go to college now and Aashna she must be waiting for me.

He was standing in front of his car and thinking how to reach college when Aashna called him.

Aashna : Where are you Vedant I'm waiting for you since 30 minutes.

Vedant : Just wait for 10 minutes more I'll be there.

Saying this he cuts the call without waiting for her reply.
He again went inside his home and took the keys of his bike and went towards Aashna's house.

Aashna was shocked seeing him in bike. She was seeing him and thinking how handsome he is looking. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans the sleeves of his shirt was rolled and he was looking devilishly handsome while riding his bike.

Vedant stopped his bike in front of her and snapped his finger to bring her out of her thoughts.

Vedant : Stop staring at me we are already late.

Aashna : I'm not staring you get out of your dreams. Where is your car?

Vedant : Wear this helmet and sit fast.

Aashna : I'll not sit on bike with you.

Vedant : Okay so I'm going you can take auto.

Aashna : You can't not leave me like this.

Vedant : What you want me to do. If you want to come you can sit or else I'm going.

Aashna huffed and sat beside him. He started riding his bike. The road was not very crowded so Vedant was riding at full speed and Aashna was little scared he accelerated more and Aashna clucthed his shoulder tightly. He didn't say anything to her as he was now liking her touch. He doesn't feel uncomfortable with her instead now he likes to spend time with her.

Soon they reached their college and Vedant parked his bike. Aashna stood beside him and she was not saying anything. For the first time she is so quiet and this silence is killing Vedant. He likes the way she talks.

In his mind,

Vedant : Why is she so silent. Does she is angry with me but I didn't did anything. Why her silence is effecting me so much. But I like when she talks I like spending time with her. Do I love her.. No no.. Maybe yes.. I don't know.

Aashna : Where are you lost.

Vedant : Hmm??

Aashna : Kiske khayalon me khoye ho?

Vedant : I...I was just thinking about umm...assignment

Aashna : Ohh. Come let's go to class.

Vedant hummed and followed her to their classroom. The lecture was about to start when Rudra entered the classroom he looked towards them and went to his seat.

The lecture ended and they were roaming in the corridor.

Vedant : Let's go home.

Aashna : Umm...I don't want to go.

Vedant : Why?

Aashna : It's almost a month since I'm following the same routine I mean home to college and college to home and now I'm bored so I want to roam around. If you want you can go home I'll manage.