CHAPTER - 6

At Vedant's house

Vedant woke up his eyes were red thinking all the things happened yesterday. He still can't believe how his sister and best friend can do this. Thinking all this he went towards his washroom to freshen up. After a few minutes he comes out from his washroom and finds Tripti sitting on his bed. Her eyes were swollen due to continuous crying and she is sobbing a little. Vedant royally ignored her and moved towards the hall Tripti stopped him from behind and hugged her brother.

Tripti : Bhaii please forgive me I'm really sorry for what I did please bhai give me a chance I'll tell you everything from now.

He pushed her with a jerk

Vedant : Tripti stay away from me I'm not in mood to talk with you. You already have messed up everything don't try to mess things more.

He went towards tha hall and without saying anything he went outside the house.

His mom : Tripti beta Is everything all right why he is behaving like this do you guys have fight again and why your eyes are red and swollen did you cry.

Tripti : Maa everything is fine we just had a little fight yesterday and bhai is angry with me till now.

Mom : Is anything serious?

Tripti : No maa

Mom : okay then have your breakfast

Tripti : No mom I'll eat it later

She went towards her room and closed the door

Vedant was driving his car to college when his phone rang and it was from Rudra. He ignored his phone and switched off his phone and continued to drive. He went towards the college gate and find Rudra standing there waiting for him. He again ignored him and moved further and Rudra was still following him trying to convince him.

Vedant : (shouted) Whatt Rudraa. Why are you following me I don't want to talk to you just leave me alone.

Rudra : Vedant please do behave like this I'm your best friend bro

Vedant : Shut up Rudra just shut up We are not even friends I don't know anyone whose name is Rudra

Saying this Vedant went inside college and Rudra was standing like a statue there. Vedant was searching Aashna everywhere but she is no where to be seen. He was little tensed about her. He thought to call her but he didn't cause he thought she must need some alone time.

He was attending lectures and all the scenes of yesterday was flashing in front of his eyes. Suddenly one of his friend Aditya brought him out of his thought with a jerk

Aditya : Bro are you okay where are you lost?

Vedant : Nowhere just thinking about something.

Aditya : Where is Rudra what happened between you two I have seen you guys fighting You can share with me if you want.

Vedant : Actually I don't like sharing things will you please leave me alone.

Aditya nodded and left from there Vedant was sitting and lost in his thoughts.

It's been 3 days of the incident and Vedant didn't interact with either Tripti or Rudra they tried all their ways to interact with him but he paid no heed to them. Even he doesn't have any interaction with Aashna and she didn't even come to college from three days Vedant was getting little tensed for her.

It's 5 in the evening and Vedant was thinking how to contact Aashna when Tripti arrived in his room

Tripti : Bhai here's your Tea.

Vedant didn't responded

Tripti : Bhaii for how long you are going to ignore me I can't tolerate it more please forgive me and talk to me

Their mother arrived

Mom : Vedant beta forgive her for how long you are going to punish her she is trying to talk to you from 3 days

Vedant : Mom if I'll tell you what she did then you'll also support me and will not talk to her

Mom : Then tell me what she did

Tripti was scared as hell he didn't expected that his brother will tell all this to her mother and if he will then mom will surely tell their dad and none can save her from their parents Tripti came out of her thoughts when Vedant said ' Maa relax we will sort things out but it will take time'

Their mother sighed and left the room
Tripti was looking at her brother with teary eyes but he didn't melt and left the room.
He was still thinking about Aashna when suddenly an idea occurred in his mind. He opened his Instagram and started stalking Rudra. Hopefully he finds Aashna's account and thought to message her later at night.

He was walking in the nearby garden and the scenes of his and Rudra enjoying here started flashing in front of her eyes. Some tears flowed down her cheeks he quickly wiped them off and started moving towards the exit.

He was on his way back home when his phone started ringing he thought it was from Rudra but when he checked the screen he was shocked seeing that Aashna is calling him.
*
That's it for today
Hope you liked it
Don't forget to vote nd comment
✌️