🍰 ;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐 ღ𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓ෆ

[ I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN AN WHILE I HAVE SCHOOL AND I ALSO CRK POSTS IN TUMBLR. ]

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
It was lunchtine and you were still running like little mouse and an cat is chasing you down to eat you. There's a lot of cookies talking and you accidentally crashed to somecookie.. It was whipped cream cookie . That literal ballerina? Why him? He looked at you..

( IDK HE'S PERSONALITY SO THIS WILL SUCK- hinoko)

🤍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕. 🌸

I saw somecookie crashed into me. They have long/short hair and shiny eyes.. It was y/n cookie.. as soon as I saw her looking like she have an headache. I .. Felt an weird feeling.. Something.. Beating in my chest.. Idk what this feeling is I try to stop it but it pounds more faster than usual..as soon as she apolagized to me.. My feelings.. They flattered.. My heart.. Goes faster and faster..

"𝙄-𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜..!! "

I said.. I may be rude but I don't want to admit my feelings for her. If she found out I started to fall in love with her. I'd rather prepare an coffin for myself and say my last words to the Earthbread.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕
✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

You apolagized over and over again cutely and gently.. You swear to your goshdamn life your so clumsy. But you rushed away after him looking very mad at you
(even though he's not - hinoko)

.'°•. 𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝. • °'.

You literally dint decided to eat anything cuz.. Aka an robber stole your lunch money and you swear you wanna be an CCTV so you can see who is stealing your stuff cuz your pens,pencils,hairclips, money are missing and you hate that robber who is stealing randon stuff out of nowhere.

( I dint eat anything in school - hinoko)

You felt you were being robbed or are you rlly just lazy to hide those stuff away? You looked back and saw.. An cake hound! It's so cuuute! You Pat it and you swear this made your life better bc this came hound never bites you and let's you patted it the changed your life bc it's like the only one who never hates you in the academy/School

♦ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕. 🍰

I saw my literal cake hound running away in lunch again.. They always did this.. Running around roaming around..
I was like playing hide and seek with them everytime. But as soon as I went to the hallway. I saw the cake hound.. Being patted.. By.. Y/N!? Damn.. Not this already! I have no time for this s***t!! ..

God. I wish y/n just ignored but.. She was just.. Sweet to the cake hound? I mean.. All the cookies ( not all I think)
Show the cake hound with disgust or fear.. I guess she was just this innocent.. I guess I'll just approach or else the fake hound will cuade much trouble.. But.. I do feel my very pounding every second..

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕
┈┈┈┈․° 🔴 °․┈┈┈┈
Y/N POV

I saw/noticed red velvet approached me . I know he might be.. Shouting at ne again or.. Yell.. But.. He looks kinda hot- oh gosh I'M LITERALLY BEING AN W***E AGAIN --

"o-h.. Uh.. Hi! "

I waved innocently. And he replied.. HE JUST ROLLED HES EYES AND WALKED AWAY WITH THE CAKE HOUND. RUDE >:(

Bro I just wanted to get nice to all of these cookies but they think I'm an demon in the whole entire academy/school I swear- even the proffesors/teachers hated me like what the quack did I do for y'all to hate me?

I sighed and said ".. Bye! Sorry if I disturbed your time.. "

( he blushed btw - hinoko)

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

(I WILL END HERE BC IT'S 12 AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMOROW I DID THIS STORY FOR Y'ALL TO READ AND NOT MADE THIS BOOK DEAD. SO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT.)
🎧 word count ;; 656