🥛;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟗 ⚛︎𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌⚛︎

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

(Guys.. We REACHED 200 BUT ALMOST 250 AND I literally promised that I should MADE AN NEW STORY BUT IL DO THAT SOON AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME OR WHAT THE STORY WILL BE.)

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

🪐;; it was an new day.. For your school to came.. I was still thinking about yesterday it still traumatized me for my entire/whole and lovey life but shadow milk is PRETTENDING that dint exist and kissed me in the cheek.. (*´∨'*)

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

When you we're at  school it was still normal as it looks like always like every single school day. And.. AN RANDOM cookie pushed you to an.. TO THE BOYS BATHROOM AND LOCKED YOU INSIDE.

you got confused until you saw "males" bathroom ..

"THAT STUPID LITTLE COOKIE WHO PUSHED ME-"

you raged and kick the door to get out.. You hope there's no boys or cookies in here or else your doomed!! You were still kicking the door raging and angrily

"GET ME THE QUACKITY QUACKS OUT OF HERE!"

you became more angry and kicking the door like it was the reason why your trapped..

When you leased your anger out you saw an cookie came out of the bathroom .. It was somehow.. Capsaicin cookie.

You both stared at each other.. He's eyes are shocked and your.. Doomed and embarrassed..

Capsaicin cookie ::"... "

Y/n ::"..."

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

capsaicin cookie ::"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE!? "

Y/n ::"I DONT KNOW -"

capsaicin cookie ::"ARE YOU BLIND THIS IS THE MALES BATHROOM!!"

y/n ::" AN RANDOM COOKIE PUSHED ME HERE AND LOCKED ME HERE-"

capsaicin cookie ::"LIAR-"

y/n ::" YOU LITTLE - I DINT DO ANYTHING CHECK IT BG YOUR SELF. "

capsaicin cookie walks to the door and tries to open it.. It was locked..

Capsaicin cookie::"WHAT THE F*CK!? WHO THE F*CKING B*TCHES DID THIS?

y/n ::" do I look like I know probably cookie. "

Capsaicin cookie ::"you did this..aren't you!? "

Y/n ::" WHAT? ARE YOU THAT DUMP TO LISTEN OR SOMETHING!?"

capsaicin cookie ::"no BC YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR LYING ALREADY. "

y/n ::"THEN QUACK YOU GET AN LIFE-"

Y/n sits at the middle of the sinks.

Capsaicin cookie ::"bro I swear how long can you be alive!? DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 39742982 MILLION YEARS TO WAIT FOR YOU TO DIE!?.. "

Y/n was in shocked. You never felt this much an bit of pain inside of your emotions . Your vision also got an bit dimmer..

(( dimmer means getting blurry ))

Your eyes started to tear out ..

Capsaicin realized what the f*ck he just said to the poor little innocent y/n-

(( sorry if this is cringing y'all))

Capsaicin sighed and was about to say sorry but.. The bathroom door opens and you rushed out of the boys bathroom..

Capsaicin cookie ::"I messed up an big time aren't I..? "

You went to an empty room and locked yourself in there.. And you were constantly crying behind the room doors.

"Every cookie just hates me.. EVERY COOKIE WANTS ME DEAD.. EVERY COOKIE DOSENT LIKE ME.. !! "

You said by yourself. You were angry and sad.. Maybe you really deserved to die.. Maybe pure vannila shouldn't haves saved you through that fall at all.. Maybe if you can.. Just commit su!c1de to yourself like... Jumping off again..

After crying you went out of the room. Your eyes are red.as your skin us already pale when you went to the rooftop at the edge again but your just holding an knife..

You seemed to went to end your life.. You rlly hated here.. They hated you.. Your just being kind to them but they think it's an threat for you.. So you decided to end this cycle and end everything you haves already.. You cried as you pulled the knife more closer to your chest,..

Closer...

Closer...

And closer....

You felt an urge arms grapped your arms to stop you from ending your life.

Lilac cookie ::"... What are you doing?!.. *

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A/N ::((oofy short ahh chapter. Sorry I literally need to do an essay tommorow since I joined the poster making in school so I gotta learn the national Women's month before writing the essay. See you in next chapter. THANK YOU FOR 250 READS 🅓🅐🅜🅝))