☕ ;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓 ➮𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌➭

(This means that uhm. You failed your exam cuz you fall asleep and dint professor espresso 's teaching cuz you dint sleep that much last night sorry if it was kinds cringy and short last chapter! Btw. TYSM FOR 100 READS 🅓🅐🅜🅝 iLY POOKIES🥰😍)

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ 🤎 ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
"𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙖..? "
Matcha looked at y/n

"E-eh!? What are you doing here y/n!? "
Matcha said.

"I went to check on you. You were acting weird politely. " y/n replied.

Matcha said back "I'm ok.. I just.. Give me some space.. "

Y/n sighed "..fine.. But one more thing..I still care for you ok..? "

Matcha blushd and turns tomato red more red than red velvet can be and looked away as y/n walks off.

🟢 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 💚

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‘⸊ˎ
(You went back at class)
You falled asleep at the middle professor espresso's teaching cuz you were so sleepy due to you dint sleep that much last night so it will be difficult for you to handle the sleepyness.. When you woke it was the end of professor espresso's class. you . Just skipped he's teaching.

at hometime you were making your science homework and learning about the female/male reproductive system
You suddenly felt something weird at your stomach. You went to the bathroom and.. Your in your menstruation again..

(IF YOU DON'T HAVE PERIOD YET THEN  YOUR LUCKY BC I'M SO QUACKING ANNOYED WITH THIS RED STUFF COMING OUT)

🖤 :: it was some how nightime so you changed your clothes and fall asleep in your bed.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮..

It was schooltime again! You hurried up your morning routine and went to school as fast as you can. And there go the cookies students again.. Staring at you like an demon coming inside.

𝐀𝐭 𝟏:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌. ..

it was espresso's class again and.. THERE WAS AN QUACKING EXAM!?
you sweat bc.. You falled asleep yesterday while espresso is teaching now YOUR DOOMED BC YOU DINT KNOW THERE WAS AN TEST. As espresso gives the exam papers to the cookies one by one. You sweat as he gave yours. you dint know these questions..you do know some..

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏...

when you check your exam scores it was.. 54/100..shoot..YOU HAVE THE LOWEST SCORE IN CLASS.
(Some passed and some dint pass but higher that yours) you did see professor espresso's dissapointed face when he checked your score.

After class you suddenly get pinned at the bookshelf in the library. Good thing there was no cookies and... wait.. WHY IS IT LOCKED!? DID THE COOKIE.. you looked at the cookie who pinned you. It literally professor espresso.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮. " he as you in emberassment.

"Im sorry.. I fall asleep. " you replied.

"And since did I ask for your mistake little slut?" He sweared at you.

"..I'm sorry... " you gulped down and somehow.. Realized.. HE'S SO CLOSE AT YOUR FACE. And now.. Miss latte came!

"𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚!? " latte said.

"I was telling her that she literally failed. " espresso replied.

"That has no right manners for you to call her an slut for that! Besides! They maybe forget or something! " latte replied again.

"They f*cking falled asleep at my clas-"
Espresso yelped when suddenly latte pulled he's hair

"SHE'S JUST ((Your age))  !! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF HER? Albert Einstein!? " she said as you.. Literally chuckled at that comment.

Espresso said "OW! SHE LITERALLY HAVE PERFECT SCORES AT EVERY SINGLE EXAM AND SHE FAILED ME-"

latte shouted again "SHE CAN TRY AGAIN SHE'S JUST AN CUTE LITTLE ADORABLE YOUNG COOKIE!"

"SHES AN LITERAL TEENAGER/ADULT NOT AN MINOR-" espresso replied again

"IDC ABOUT HER AGE SHE'S STILL AN COOKIE! " latte said as she let's go of espresso hair

Espresso :"gosh that quacking hurt.. You little-.. "

Latte :"languege sir. "

Espresso sighed annoyed as he was literally wanted to attack you

Latte :"one more time you hurt the little cute cookie and you have 5 seconds to say your last words. "

Espresso :"don't worry my last words are. F-"

Latte slapped him

Espresso :"OW! OK OK -"

latte :"that's an good professor"

Espresso rolled he's eyes and looked at you.

Espresso :"so your just gonna stand there and do nothing? "

Y/n :"e-eh.. I'm.. Sorry if I failed.. I dint know there was an exam.. I -I.. Will do better to make you proud professor I promise..! I-i don't disappoint you again..sorry for being an terrible student of yours.!"

Y/n apolagized softly and gently.

🟤 𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ⚫

I blushed at her words.. She was so.. Why is she so sweet while I literally treated her like an sh*tty rat?.. I sighed and latte was watching us so I covered my face so y/n won't see my idiot-self blushing.

As me and latte walks off the library she said..

Latte :"I thought you were gay but I guess your not." She said teasingly

"Sh-shut up you literally stalked her while she was showering.. " I said still flattered by y/n's words

Latte :"well at least I dint look at y/n all the time!! "

"shut up you lesbian .. "

Latte :"your literally inlove with y/n."

I blushed more "you just took pictures of her AND PLACED THEM ON YOUR ROOM LIKE AN OBSESSED YANDERE-"

latte :"SHH!! SHE WILL HEAR YOU! "

She said blushingly as I rolled my eyes

"Whatever 'LeSbIaN' .. "