0. Introduction

Name of the story: Ephemeral eleutheromania.

Meaning:

→ Ephemeral

adjective

" lasting for a very short time. "

→ Eleutheromania

noun

" a great desire for or obsession with freedom. "

Where the reader in the end realizes what true freedom is after a short time in hell.

Sinopsis:

What will happen when two souls meant to be together meet after thousands of years?

Where reader, a cherubim in charge of overseeing Adam's redemption after his death and to control the Hazbin Hotel's activities, must try to stick by heaven's rules and not fall in love again with the fallen archangel that she had missed for what felt like an eternity.

Information about the reader:

Reader is the Cherubim of Security, Fairness and Excellence, for that I have given her the name of Tzedekiel (which will be rarely used, since the reader has given herself a new name, and that new name is replaced by YOUR name (I will be using Y/N), so do not worry.)

Virtues and their meanings:

→ Security:

"the state of being free from danger or threat."

Complements: Reliability, Loyalty, Safety, Certainty

Transcends: Untrustworthy, Vulnerability, Danger

→ Fairness:

"impartial and just treatment without favouritism or discrimination."

Complements: Equality, Justice

Transcends: Grievance, Injustice

→ Excellence:

"the quality of being outstanding or extremely good."

Complements: Dignity, Honor, Integrity, Respect

Transcends: Mediocrity

Name and it's meaning:

That name is a combination of the Hebrew word "Tzedek" and to finish the name, I have added the suffix of 'iel' to match the other important angels/archangels.

→ Tzedek ( צֶדֶק )

In the Hebrew Bible, the word tzedek indicates righteousness, judgment, and abiding by the law.

tzadikim [tsadiˈkim] צדיקים ṣadīqīm) is a title in Judaism given to people considered righteous, such as biblical figures and later spiritual masters. The root of the word ṣadiq, is ṣ-d-q ( צדק tsedek), which means "justice" or "righteousness".

I have decided to make the personality of the reader as someone who values justice and takes great pride in being the "righteous" hand of God. (wink wink to that one song).

Fatal flaws that the reader has is that she to herself is the opposite of her virtues, yet works so hard to generate the idea of the opposite.

She had been assigned for the job of Adam's redemption and to oversee the Hazbin Hotel's activities since she's someone who is 'fair' , and has to make sure that this new way to enter Heaven, a type of redemption, is not dangerous for the security of the latest mentioned..