it's time i mention i've got myself an obsession

You help Stone up, sighing and patting their shoulder. "It, um.. it's fine, Stone.. it was just a mistake."

"Yeaaah, my bad, I ain't mean to blow 'em up.. what kinda crystals did she have, anyway?"

"S-Stone, do you know what drugs are?"

"Drugs?"

"Drugs are bad, Stone. She was doing a drug. Drugs basically make you, like, high. Like, I don't know how to explain it.."

"High? Oh, like, happy!"

"U-Uh.. I don't know if that's the proper word.."

"Drugs aren't hard.. does that mean cement is bad for me?"

"Wha- does cement get you high or something?"

"Cement makes me feel all hyped up and makes my crock hard."

"Hyped up.."

"Yeah, hard."

"..."

"..."

You open your mouth a bit, closing both your mouth and your eyes as you rub your forehead. "Okay. Whatever, I just- you- let's just search the house and get out of here, this place smells like shit."

"Okie dokie!" Stone moves past you, skipping down the hallway into another room. You close your eyes as you walk by the smoking room, holding your breath as you do. You enter another room. It's filled with dusty newspapers and magazines, a broken bed in the middle of the room.

You look around for a bit, opening drawers and finding old clothes.

Surprisingly, there's no bugs jumping at you.. yet.. hopefully not yet..

You pick up one of the newspapers, blowing the dust off of it and opening it.

Ooooh, a crossword puzzle. You love doing those. Quanxi interrupted at the cafe..

Hm..

Huh.

Man, this thing is kinda gross. Seems real old.

It's probably older than you..

You flip through it a bit, opening the front page.

Two high school girls..

Devils.. blah blah..

Huh..

...

Your eyes widen as you clutch the newspaper with both hands, leaning towards the paper.

Are you reading this correctly?

PFFFT!

"STOOOONE!" You call for them. They walk into the room, holding.. um.. goggles?

"Wassap?"

"PFFFT, LOOK!" You show them the newspaper.

They put the goggles on their forehead and skim over it, grabbing the newspaper from you and looking closer.

"Dude, is that you?"

"I mean, it looks like it, and it says my name.. wait, I have the same name as I do now? Huh?"

"Did your Ma name you?"

"Uh.. no.. I did."

"You named yourself? Hard.. oh, that's your old girlfriend, ain't it?" They point at the pretty girl.

"Yeah.. it says we fought Chainsaw Man and some other devil was caught up in it.. jeez, who was I?"

"Someone who was hard as FUCK, obviously.. that's totally tubular, dude.."