moving, i am moving closer to your side

As you wake, you're met with Stone's glistening eyes nearly touching yours.

"AHHHH!" You yell out, leaning back and flailing your arms at them. They frown a bit.

"Put your arms down, jeez.. how'd you sleep, bro?"

"U-Uh.. I slept?"

"Yuh huh."

You look around, sitting up on the small couch you're on. You look towards the front of the RV, seeing Dede staring intensely at a huge map.

Across from you, Guppy sits rebraiding his hair. You remember seeing him do that before you, apparently, fell asleep.

"I.. uh.. I slept okay, I guess.. didn't have any nightmares."

"YIPPIE SAUCE! Hard.." Stone gets up, jumping over to the couch Guppy is on and laying on their side. "Heeey, Gupster.. what's up, bro?"

Guppy lets go of his hair, looking down at Stone. He scoots closer to them. You'd rather not watch whatever he's trying to do.

You get up, stretching as you walk to the front of the RV. "Dede, whatcha doin'?"

"Map.. uh.. map.."

"..Dede?"

"OOOAAAAAAAHHH! MAP! Y/N, HOW DO YOU READ A MAP?!"

"U-Uh.. you read it?"

"BOMBACLAAAT! BITCH, I SAID HOW!"

You crack up a bit, bending down and looking at the map.

What the hell, it's literally just a poorly drawn zoomed out map.

"E-Erm.."

"YEAH, ERM, BITCH!"

"CHILL OUT, JEEZ! God.. yeah, I can't read this, dude." You say, holding a side of the map with your hand.

"No shit, dawg.. oh, well, guess we can't go, let's run away."

"No, hold on, why can't we just go up North? We gotta go to.. what's it called again.."

"Washington."

"Yeah, that, why can't we go straight up North? Plus, why can't I just run there?"

"I dunno, ask that smashable lady."

"..What?"

"White hair lady, duh."

"Oh, Miss Qua.. why'd.. whatever." You whip out your phone, dialing her number and putting the phone to your ear.

Riiing.

Riiing.

Riiing.

Riiing, damn, bitch ain't picking up.

Riiing.

"What?" Oh, she answered.

"Miss Quanxi, I don't wanna sit in an RV for days, can't I just run?"

"Stone and C.C Guppy can't run that fast, and Dede needs a job. Deal with it."

"Dude, Dede can't even read the map, it's a shit map."

"No smartphone?"

You lower the phone. "You got a smartphone, Dede?"

"Bitch, NO, I just got outta prison, bro."

You sigh, holding it back up to your ear. "Yeah, nah, she don't got a phone."

"Mm."

"..."

"..."

"..Um.. Miss, hello?"

"..."

"Hellooo? Why do you keep doing this, jeez.."