31. Truth or Dare?

Third Person POV :

"My brother." The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop and Soobin and Yeonjun both screamed in unison. "Since when did you have a brother?"

"Stop with your interrogation before I kick you both out of my house." The reporter deadpanned. "So Seokjin-ssi, where is your friend?"

"He should've come by now." Seokjin said a little flustered at the sudden attention on him from the handsome reporter.

"Mr. Kim...why did you move here all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked. A glint of suspicion was clear in his voice as he asked the question. He gritted his teeth and his jaw clenched when he heard a low chuckle from the other.

"I felt this area so peaceful when I came to...um..drop your cousin that day. So, yeah, I thought why not move here. Also it was about time to invest my savings somewhere. And this building was up for sale when I looked it up."

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance. There's definitely something about this intimidating guy. He wanted to say something again but a familiar voice interrupted him.

"Yeonjun, what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked walking towards them. "Hyung, what are you doing here?" Yeonjun was surprised to see him too.

Apparently, Yeonjun is a regular patient of Hoseok because of his carelessness or more like stupidity who falls sick at least once in a month. That's when Soobin's candy trick comes handy.

Hoseok settled beside Yeonjun and Soobin and gulped in fear when he looked at his friends. They both were looking at him shooting thousands of questions in his direction with their eyes.Their expression said 'Let's talk when we go back home'.

To avoid further threats from them, he informed them something they want "Guys, Jimin will be here..I mean at your house in two hours."

"Tell him to pray for his life before that." Jungkook said. Seokjin nodded and warned the doctor, "You too"

"Uh..Taehyungie. You are here too?" He needed to do something to turn his friend's attention. "Why do you look so lost? What are you thinking?"

"He kissed him on lips." He said showing the young couple. "And?" Hoseok asked and everyone looked at him in confusion. "They are both boys and..and also he said he is his...his boyfriend. You lied to me." He said with a pout.

Everyone in the room was dumbfounded at Taehyung's words to say anything and Soobin was offended at those words which sounded like some purely homophobic comments. "What the f-" Soobin boy was cut short when his boyfriend squeezed his hand to stop him.

"And do you think there's something wrong with it, hyung?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung nodded. "You said you can only kiss your girlfriend on lips." He turned to the doctor who realized the mistake he made days before.

"No, Taehyungie... It's not like that. I jus-" He could speak further when he earned a glare from the offended pair.

"Love and need doesn't work like that, hyung. Gender doesn't matter in love. Only feelings should matter. Love doesn't happen between two people. It happens between two hearts. You shouldn't care if it's a boy or girl. If your heart wants a boy, so be it and the same goes for your physical needs too." Yeonjun clearly saw how naive and innocent Taehyung was. So Taehyung's statements didn't angered him as much as they did to his boyfriend. So he tried to explain in the best way he could as Namjoon and Hoseok looked at the intern wondering when the childish boy had grown this much.

Even though the boy didn't understand the last part of it he still got the answer that he wanted to hear. "So, two boys can love and kiss each other, marry and have kids?" He asked, his boxy smile on display. He was on cloud nine after he heard the younger.