The Nameless Heroic Spirit

Y/N's POV

Two days passed since that dream, it made me think to the point I was missing precious hours of sleep. What was the dream, and why do I feel like i experienced it before...

Regardless these two days felt like a month, first of all my father Lucas bought two books about magecraft..I'm still 3 years old..I'm not a genius.

"You see! There's many types of magecraft!" He enthusiastically said as he relays everything to me..and of course..all of it will be forgotten, I'm not a smart guy let alone being reincarnated. I'm still a kid here!

I could only listen as he relays everything from fundamentals to theories...I know of magecraft because of the fate franchise.. but isn't it unreasonable to just teach it to your child who is literally 3 years old.

I couldn't help it,as he recites everything I felt an ominous aura just behind him making him stop.

"A-ah..hello honey"

Mother hits father with her fist.

"What did I say not to teach our kid lessons~" she ominously said as she looked at father closed eyes while smiling..scary...

Enough about that, what's more important are the books, I looked at the cover of the two books they all relate to magecraft, father did a good job finding these books i should thank him for it.

To put it simply the magecraft system here is the same as the fate franchise, so there's gonna be at least some basis over this, unless I forgot about my knowledge of the fate franchise...if I did, I won't risk following the lore again...almost made me insane, but moving on.

Opening the book it was filled with symbols and words particularly used in magecraft, if I was not kind of well versed with the magic system before, then I would have trouble, but luckily I haven't forgotten everything.

—————————————————

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and time passed quickly it's been two years since I received the books, I studied them as casually as possible, My father came by my room from time to time to teach me some basics.

And I'm gonna put it to the test this time. If I still know some of it.

Drawing a summoning circle by memory I decided to try it at least once, father, he has a little bit more mana than other mages, maybe I have inherited some of his mana, only one way to find out I guess.