𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 2

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐒 𝐇 𝐁 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊

Jennie - Since I joined the medical college, everyone bullies me. I'm overweight, my face is covered in pimples, and I look ugly. I feel different from everyone else, and because I have a male's perspective that other girls don't have. I don't know why everyone bullies me. My thoughts were disrupted when someone threw a notebook on my face.

I looked, and it wasn't just anyone; it was the queen bee. She's incredibly beautiful, so beautiful that I've never seen such a gorgeous girl before. I love her a lot, but I've never told her.

Lisa - "Nerd, quickly finish my homework; I forgot to do it yesterday." This nerd was staring at me, and I was getting angry. I stepped forward, slapped her hard, and said, "How dare you stare at me like this! How did you muster the courage to look at me like that? If you dare to look at me like this again, I'll have you expelled from college." I took tissue paper from my bag and cleaned my hand.

Jennie - I lowered my eyes, tears streaming down. I bent down, picked up the notebook, and came back.

Lisa - "Stupid nerd, quickly finish my homework and give me the notebook back."

Jennie - I saw Lisa walk away from me. I opened the notebook and started working on Lisa's homework. As I was engrossed in my task, someone called me a nerd again. I looked up to see Lisa's two best friends, Jisoo and Rose.

Rose - "Nerd, do you know why Lisa bullies you?"

Jennie - I hesitated, shook my head.

Jisoo - "Because Lisa really likes you, but you're not reciprocating her feelings."

Jennie - I was shocked. In a surprised tone, I asked, "Is what you're saying true?"

Rose - "Of course, it's true. We both are Lisa's best friends, and we know all her secrets."

Jisoo - "If you propose to her today, it will be a lucky day for her."

Rose - I smirked; we both know Lisa doesn't love Jennie, she actually hates her. Lisa has no idea that we're here to tell all this to the nerd. Then I said, "Do you know how Lisa wants you to propose to her?"

Jennie - I innocently asked, "How?"

Rose - "She wants you to stand in the middle of the college center, declare your love on the microphone."

Jisoo - "And we know you have a massive crush on Lisa. Hurry up, propose to her today."

Rose - "Do you want her to keep bullying you?"

Jennie - "No, I don't want her to bully me."

Jisoo - "Now, tell us, don't you love Lisa?"

Jennie - Blushing, I said, "Yes, I do love her. But are you both really telling the truth that Lisa loves me too?"

Rose - I smirked and said, "Well, do you think we have plenty of time to lie to you?"

Jisoo - "Of course, we're telling the truth. If you don't want to propose, that's fine. But if you don't, She will say yes to Sehun."

Rose - "And you know Sehun has been courting Lisa for a long time. Do you want Lisa to say yes to him?"

Jennie - "I really don't want that, but..."

Jisoo - "No 'buts.' Now, let's go. It's just an hour before class starts."

Jennie - I happily agreed, "Okay, let's go then." I stood up, and both of them arranged the mic. Many students had already gathered in the center, and Lisa was standing with Sehun.

Rose - "We're with you. Go ahead and propose to Lisa. There's just an hour left before class starts."

Jisoo - I smirked and said, "Let's go now."

Jennie - I became nervous, took a deep breath, and noticed Jisoo and Rose signaling me to speak. I looked at Lisa with affection, brought the mic close, and nervously uttered, "H-Hi." Lisa glanced at me, and others were looking at me, calling me a nerd and anticipating what I would say. I ignored them and continued, "Since the moment I saw you, I fell in love with you. I love you a lot, but I never told you because I thought my love was one-sided. But today, when I found out that you also love me, my heart was overjoyed. With courage, I confess my love to you, Lisa. I love you."

Lisa - I was shocked. How could the ugly nerd think I, the queen bee, would love her? I approached her, gave her a disdainful glance, took the mic from her hand, and said, "Are you out of your mind? I, the queen bee, would never love an ugly person like you. It's impossible. And one more thing, even if you were the last person on Earth, I would never love an ugly, fat person like you." I then turned to Sehun and said, "Sehun, you were waiting for my answer, right?"

Sehun - I looked angrily at the nerd and then smiled at Lisa, saying, "Yeah."

Lisa - "So, I'm saying yes to you today."

Sehun - I jumped with joy and said, "Really?"

Lisa - I smiled and confirmed, "Yes."

Sehun - I moved forward, hugged Lisa, and said, "I love you, my queen."

Jennie - Tears were streaming down my eyes as I looked at Rose and Jisoo, who were now smirking. It dawned on me that they did this just for their own enjoyment. I couldn't bear to see Sehun hugging Lisa, and it felt like my chest was tightening, making it hard to breathe.

I quickly turned and ran away, sprinting from the college with tears streaming down my face.

***

You all haven't completed the vote target for part one, but I've still provided an update. Now, it's your turn to complete the target for this part. Just 80 votes, and I'll update the next part.