𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 15

Jennie - I brought Lisa to my apartment because she is drunk, and if she needs anything later, someone should be there to take care of her.

I carried her bridal style upstairs to the room, laid her on the bed, and then went to the washroom to get some water and a towel. But when I come back to room and looked at the bed, Lisa wasn't there.

I put the bucket of water on the table and towel. When I turned around, Lisa was only in her bra and underwear.

"It's really hot, please turn on the AC," Lisa said as she walked toward me. I gulped. She is really drunk and feels hot because of the alcohol.

But now I'm sweating because I feel hot too—not because of the temperature, but because Lisa is almost naked.

Lisa came close to me and said seductively, "Jennie, please turn on the AC."

Oh God, help me control myself and not lose my composure. I gulped, picked up the remote control, and turned on the AC.

Lisa smiled at me and then lay down on the bed. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and saw that Lisa had already fallen asleep.

I wiped her body, put one of my shirts on her, and covered her with a thin blanket since she felt hot a little while ago.

I sat on the couch, which was just a few steps away from the bed. My phone rang, and I saw it was Gyeong. I answered the call.

"Hello, Gyeong."

Gyeong - "Hey Jennie. I just recovered the data, and I also found out who framed Lisa."

I said excitedly, "Okay, tell me who did all this?"

Gyeong - "I’m sending it to you now. Check it yourself."

"Okay, send it." I hung up the call.

I waited a few minutes until Gyeong sent the information. I quickly opened it and looked through it.

After checking everything, I clenched my fist in anger because it was all orchestrated by MD on Sehun's orders. Sehun had been visiting his office frequently, but we had no idea.

"Sehun, you didn’t do well. You may be flying high now, but I will bring you down to earth within 24 hours," I mumbled.

I sent all the evidence proving Lisa's innocence to secretary and told him to send it to all major news channels and to tell them to report live from the hospital at 10:00 AM tomorrow when the police arrest MD.

I decided not to expose Sehun just yet because first I need to bring him down, then teach him a good lesson and then expose him to the media, so he learns never to mess with anyone like this again.

I looked at Lisa, who was sleeping deeply, and mumbled, "Everything will be alright. Just a few more hours and all the false accusations against you will be cleared."

I lay on the couch, looked at Lisa, and said, "Goodnight, my love." Then I fell asleep.

---

ɴᴇxᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

Lisa - When I woke up, my head hurt a lot. Maybe I was really drunk, but I don't remember anything.

I groaned, holding my head due to the pain, when I heard the door open.

Jennie - I opened the door and saw Lisa clutching her head. I think she has a hangover. I greeted her, "Good morning, Lisa."

Lisa - I heard Jennie's voice and quickly looked toward the door. I was shocked to see her in my apartment. Nervously, I greeted her back, stuttering, "G-good m-mrning, D-dr. Kim."

Jennie - I saw that Lisa was very nervous, so I smiled at her to help calm her down, and then said, "Get up and take a shower so we can have breakfast."

Lisa - I looked confused and asked, "Hmm, breakfast?"

Jennie - I nodded. Right now, Lisa looked very cute with her confused expression.

Lisa - "B-but Dr. K-Kim, w-what are you d-doing in my a-apartment?" I asked, looking at Jennie.

Jennie - "Uhmm, I'll explain later, but for now, get up and come down quickly for breakfast."

Lisa - I nodded, and Dr. Kim smiled. Oh God, Dr. Kim looks so beautiful when she smiles. She left the room, and I then noticed that this wasn't my bedroom.

"This means I'm not in my apartment, but in Dr. Kim's bedroom. But how?" I mumbled.

I tried to remember, but nothing came to mind.

What did I do last night? Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Ugh, why did I drink at all?

I removed the blanket and realized I was wearing just a shirt. Ah, did Dr. Kim take advantage of me? But Dr. Kim doesn't seem like that kind of person.

I got up and checked my body. Thank God, there was no pain, which means nothing happened.

Then, I went to the washroom. I don't know why this apartment looks so much like mine.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ.

Jennie - I had set up breakfast on the dining table when I heard footsteps approaching.

I looked over and saw Lisa wearing my black hoodie, looking adorable. She came closer, and I said, "Come, have a seat."

She smiled shyly, seeming a bit awkward. She sat down, and I pulled out the chair next to her, then took my place beside her. I served her breakfast and said, "Eat your breakfast first, then take hangover pills. I think you must have a hangover because you were quite drunk last night."

Nervously, she nodded and started eating her breakfast.

Lisa was eating quickly, indicating she must have been very hungry or maybe it was due to nervousness, but she still looked very cute.

I smiled and then started eating my own food, but then I glanced at Lisa. I couldn't help but admire her side profile. Whatever she wears looks good on her, even just a bra and underwear.

Lisa - I felt like Dr. Kim was staring at me. I didn't want to look, but I did and we made eye contact. Oh God, why is my heart racing like a racing car?

I don't know, but I feel like I see a lot of love in those cat eyes. Does Dr. Kim loves me?

⋆⋆⋆

Dear readers, let's complete the 70 votes for this part.