𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 9

Sehun - I ignored what Jisoo said and then said to Lisa, "Lisa, I know you are still upset with me and feel guilty about that college nerd incident. That's why you broke up with me, but please give me a chance to court you now."

Jennie - I checked on Tyuzu, who still hasn't regained consciousness. I hope she wakes up soon. Then I left the hospital because I hadn't gone to my apartment since last night. I need to freshen up. So much has happened in one day.

As I was leaving the hospital, I saw Sehun, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose talking. I stood aside.

I heard everything, and what Sehun said shocked me a little.

Lisa feels guilty about what she did and broke up with Sehun because of it.

Lisa - I frowned and said, "What did you say? Can you even hear yourself? I've told you so many times that I don't love you, and in fact, I've never loved anyone. I can never love you."

Sehun - Grinding my teeth, I said, "But mark my words, you will have to marry me."

Rose - I saw Sehun behaving like a psycho. I moved in front of Lisa because Sehun was too close. Then I pushed Sehun back and said, "Sehun, don't create a scene here. You know very well that Lisa was never interested in you and never loved you. So move on and leave Lisa alone."

Sehun - I clenched my fist and said, "How dare you push me? Lisa is mine, and I will never give up or move on."

Jisoo - "Leave this psycho and let's go home. I am tired."

Lisa - "Okay, let's go, unnie." I said, heading towards my car.

Rose - "Lisa, let me drop you today. I'll bring the car back tomorrow."

Lisa - "No, you two go home. I'll go by myself." I said with a little smile. I know both are very worried about me, but they are also very tired. They truly love me, which is why we are best friends till now.

Rose - "Are you sure, Lili?" I asked worriedly.

Lisa - Nodding, I said, "Yeah, and bye unnies." Then I looked at Sehun, who was very angry, but I don't care about him.

Jisoo - We hugged Lisa and saw her off to her car. She sat in the car, started it, waved, and drove off.

I saw Sehun also got into his car and drove off. He is really obsessed with Lisa, but Lisa doesn't love him at all.

We also got into the car, and Rose started driving.

Jennie - After everyone left, I also got into my car and headed towards my apartment.

I don't know why, but I felt happy that Lisa never loved Sehun.

But she hasn't loved me either, and she is still feeling guilty, but why? Is it because I left college because of her or some other reason?

She doesn't love Sehun and has never loved anyone else either. So I still have a chance, but considering what she said before, she will never love me.

And I won't give anyone the right to hurt me, especially not a heartless girl like Lisa. Expecting anything from her would be stupidity.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ.

I reached the parking lot and parked my car, but I saw Lisa's car parked there too. I was confused. Does she live in this building as well?

I went towards the elevator and saw Lisa waiting outside

I went towards the elevator and saw Lisa waiting outside. So, I quickly went back to my car, grabbed my teddy bear costume, and put it on. Then, I hurried towards the elevator. I saw Lisa entering it, so I quickly joined her. The elevator was empty.

I saw Lisa looking very upset, almost on the verge of tears. I tapped her shoulder with my finger, and she looked at me. I could see the pain in her eyes; she was really upset. I opened my arms for a hug, thinking that sharing pain can lessen it and sharing happiness can increase it.

Lisa - I looked at the cute teddy bear with its arms open. I was very upset and wanted to cry, so I hugged it and started crying. I had never hugged a stranger and cried before, but for some reason, I hugged this bear. 🧸

Jennie - I hugged Lisa and gently patted her back. After a while, she calmed down, broke the hug, and looked at me. She seemed like she wanted to say something, but the elevator door opened.

Lisa - Before leaving the elevator, I gave teddy bear a little smile. I don't know who is inside this teddy bear, but I needed that hug. Then I said, "Thanks and goodnight."

Jennie - I just nodded and gave a thumbs up. Lisa left the elevator, but I stayed there for a few more seconds.

After a few seconds, I stepped out of the elevator and saw Lisa entering the apartment next to mine.

I was shocked. Lisa is my neighbor? Is this a coincidence, or is it destiny trying to bring us together?

I took a deep breath and then went to my apartment. I hope I can soon clear the false accusations against Lisa.

⋆⋆⋆

Let's hit 70 votes; that's the goal for this part.