𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 7

Jennie - I looked at Kookie, who was already looking at me. I said, "Kookie, please go and tell all the doctors to bring me the reports of all the cases from last night within 30 minutes, especially the ones who passed away."

Jungkook - "Okay, I'll do that." I quickly got up and left the office.

Jennie - Massaging my forehead, I got up from the chair, put on my doctor's coat, and headed to the MD's office. I entered without knocking and asked, "Did you hear the news about our hospital?"

MD - I nodded and replied, "Yes, I heard it, but how did this news get out so quickly?"

Jennie - "Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing, but we need to handle this case properly, or else the hospital's reputation will be ruined. And quickly find out who leaked this news. We need to find the traitor," I said, visibly angry.

MD - "Dr. Kim, don't worry. We will handle everything," I said.

Jennie - "Okay, give me an update soon." I left the office and headed to Tyuzu's room.

Entering the room, I saw that Tyuzu was still unconscious. I looked at her and said, "Please wake up now." I then sat down on the chair next to her bed.

---

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞...

Lisa - I watched the news, and my palms were sweating. I was very nervous while preparing the report because Dr. Kim had ordered it.

But I couldn't understand how the reporters got the information before our report was even released. Thank God my name wasn't mentioned.

The door opened, and I saw Jisoo and Rosé. They both came over to me.

Jisoo - "Lili, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, but I could see she was very nervous.

Rosé - "Please don't worry, everything will be fine," I said, patting Lisa's head. She is my best friend but also like a little sister to me.

Lisa used to be a very different person, but now she is very kind. Jisoo and I have also changed and matured over time.

I wish we could go back in time and fix everything, but unfortunately, we can't.

I still feel guilty about one thing: when we were in medical college, there was a nerdy girl with pimples on her face and who was overweight. We hurt her a lot. I wish we hadn't been so cruel to her.

Jisoo - I saw Rosé lost in thought and asked, "Hubby, what are you thinking about?"

Rosé - I looked at Jisoo, smiled, and said, "Nothing much. By the way, have you submitted your report?"

Jisoo - "Yes, I already submitted it."

Rosé - "Hmm, okay. And you, Lili?" I asked, looking at Lisa.

Lisa - I just nodded because I had finished my report, but I was very nervous. During the operation, the student's blood wouldn't stop, and that scene keeps replaying in my mind whenever I close my eyes. This has never happened to me before.

---

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩.

Jennie - I checked all the reports, and while most were fine, Lisa's report stood out. I watched the video of her operation almost 50 times. One thing I noticed was that Lisa was extremely nervous; her hands were shaking during the operation. Her nervousness caused delays and increased bleeding, but now how do I explain this to everyone?

I don't know what to do. I'm worried because if Lisa can't prove she did the operation correctly, the health department might cancel her doctor's license.

This is no longer just a hospital matter; it's now in the news, and the health department will definitely come here.

The door opened, and I saw Kookie, looking very worried. I asked, "Kookie, what's the matter?"

Jungkook - "Jen, I just barely managed to get into the hospital. There are a lot of reporters and protestors outside against the hospital."

Jennie - I then said, "Okay, but you need to find a way to quietly get Lisa out of the hospital. No one should know."

Jungkook - "Lisa? Who's Lisa?" I asked, confused.

Jennie - "Dr. Manoban."

Jungkook - I looked at Jennie and asked, "Jennie, is Dr. Manoban the same Lisa you loved?"

Jennie - I then said, "Yes, that's her. But there's no time for that now. You need to get her out of here. I'll handle the rest."

Jungkook - "Okay." I left the office. I can feel Jennie is very worried about Lisa, which means she still loves her despite everything Lisa has done to her.

Jennie - As soon as Kookie left, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw it was my dad calling. I answered the call.

Mr. Kim - "Jennie, I've been watching the news about the hospital. What's going on?"

I took a deep breath because I couldn't tell Dad that all this was happening because of Lisa.

Jennie - "Dad, don't worry. I'll handle everything."

Honestly, I don't know how, but I can't let Lisa's medical license get canceled. It would be like a death sentence for a doctor.

I know she hurt me a lot, but if I take revenge now, I'll be a worse person than her.

Mr. Kim - "Are you listening? I'm talking to you."

Jennie - "Sorry, Dad. Don't worry, I'll get this case closed soon."

Mr. Kim - "Okay, do whatever you have to do. I don't want the hospital's name tarnished. If it's the doctor's fault, expose them to the media and clear our name."

I can't believe my dad is so heartless and cruel. But he's always been like this; he only knows how to do business.

Jennie - "Okay, Dad. Bye."

I quickly ended the call. I can't stand listening to such things from him for long, and I have to find a way to prove Lisa's innocence.

⋆⋆⋆

The target for this part is 70.