𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 27

When Jennie woke up in the morning, she found the bed empty and herself alone. She quickly got up, headed to the bathroom for a shower, and then went downstairs, hoping to find Lisa making breakfast. But to her surprise, Lisa wasn’t there. Jennie assumed Lisa might have gone back to her apartment.

Determined to ensure they both ate well, Jennie prepared breakfast for the two of them and then headed to Lisa’s apartment. She rang the doorbell, and after a few moments, Bambam, looking ready for college, opened the door.

"Good morning, Bami," Jennie greeted him with a smile.

Bambam smiled back, "Good morning. Did unnie send you to tell me something? If she did, tell her not to worry, I can take care of myself."

Jennie’s smile faded slightly. "Can I have your phone for a moment?"

Bambam, though puzzled, handed her the phone. Jennie quickly dialed Lisa’s number. After a few rings, Lisa answered.

"Good morning, Bami," Lisa said.

Jennie motioned for Bambam to speak. He asked, "Good morning, unnie. Where are you right now?"

"I’m at the hospital. Do you need something?" Lisa replied.

Bambam continued, "No, I just wanted to let you know that the event starts at 12 pm, and everyone’s parents or family members will be there. Can you come?"

Jennie gave Bambam a curious look, but he had planned to ask Lisa about this event anyway.

"Don’t worry, I’ll be there on time. What’s the time?" Lisa asked.

"It’s 12 pm. Thank you, unnie," Bambam said.

"Okay, head to college now. It’s time. Take care and goodbye," Lisa replied before ending the call.

Bambam looked at Jennie, who had heard the entire conversation. Jennie asked, "Can I come too if you want?"

Bambam smiled and said, "Sure, you can come. But why did unnie leave for the hospital without telling you? Did you hurt her? If you did, I will kill you. Even though you’re powerful, I can still protect my sister."

Jennie sighed and said, "No, I didn’t hurt her. I wouldn’t even think of hurting her."

Bambam nodded and said, "That's good. Maybe there was an emergency, and that’s why she left without telling you. But make sure to take breakfast to her."

Jennie rolled her eyes, "You don’t need to remind me. I always take care of her, and I was planning to bring her breakfast anyway."

After that, she went back to her apartment. Bambam shook his head, smiling, and headed off to college.

---

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ.

Lisa was sitting in her office, her face etched with sadness. She had called Chaesoo to come quickly, and hearing the distress in Lisa's voice, Chaesoo rushed to the hospital without even having breakfast. Now, the three of them were gathered in Lisa's office.

Lisa hugged Jisoo tightly, then Rose joined in, wrapping her arms around Lisa. "What happened? Please, tell us. Did Jennie hurt you yesterday?" Rose asked gently.

Jisoo shot Rose a glare, convinced that Jennie wouldn't harm Lisa. She then rubbed Lisa's back soothingly and said, "Please, Lili, tell us what's wrong. Whatever the problem is, we're here for you. We'll solve it together."

Jisoo broke the hug and gently wiped away Lisa's tears. "Please, tell us," she urged softly.

Lisa picked up her phone and opened the message box, revealing a message from an unknown number.

Rose and Jisoo read the message and were both shocked and worried because they were just as responsible for what had happened in college as Lisa was

Jisoo then asked Lisa, "Did you ask Jennie anything about this?"

Lisa shook her head, indicating no. Rose then said, "I always had my doubts about her, thinking she came with some plan. Now, I'm sure of it. But now, we need to figure out how to protect Lisa from her fake love drama and revenge."

Jisoo then said, "I still believe Jennie truly loves Lisa. Even if she was that nerd from college, so what? She loved Lisa back then too. Now, she's beautiful, confident, hot, pretty, handsome and cute. No one compares to her. So, what's the problem? Let the past stay in the past. Lili, focus on the present. Jennie has always been good; we were the ones who didn't understand her."

Rose rolled her eyes because she was jealous that her wife, was praising Jennie so much. Then she said, "But she's here with a plan for revenge. It means she's just pretending to love Lisa. It's not real love."

Jisoo replied, "Come on, hubby. Can't you see the good side of anyone? Why do you think she's here for revenge? Maybe that's not the case at all. And why should we believe Sehun? We know him well, and he's a terrible person. He always wanted to have Lisa at any cost but couldn't. Now that Lisa is happy with Jennie, he just wants to create misunderstandings between them. He wants Lisa to come to him. Can't you both see that?" Jisoo said, looking at Rose and Lili.

Rose and Lisa fell silent. Lisa began to feel maybe she had misunderstood everything. Then Jisoo said, "Lili, you need to ask Jennie directly. She will clear everything up for you. Sitting here crying won't solve anything."

Lisa nodded, pouting, but then said, "But you know, last night was our wedding night. Jennie left me to pick up Tzuyu, her best friend, from the club. It made me so upset." Lisa said in a jealous tone, pointing to her heart. "It hurt so much. You know, I am her wife. Should she be doing that?"

Jisoo chuckled, and even Rose joined in, sensing Lisa's obvious jealousy. Rose teasingly asked, "Are you feeling jealous, Lili?"

Lisa glanced at her, replying firmly, "Of course I'm jealous. Isn't it clear?"

Jisoo teased with a laugh, "Hahaha, you look adorable when you're jealous. Oh, and by the way, if you're feeling jealous, tell Jennie so she can be mindful not to upset you again."

Rose chimed in, "Yes, and also make things clear with Jennie. If she's here for revenge, we won't let her get away with it."

Jisoo glanced at the time and suggested to Rose, "Hubby, let's grab some breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry."

Rose smiled warmly and agreed, "Yes, I'm starving." Then she looked over at Lisa, whose mood had lightened a bit thanks to Jisoo's words. Rose added, "Lili, let's have breakfast together. I bet you haven't eaten anything yet."

Lisa nodded as a knock came at the door, and all three turned to see who it was.

---

If this part reaches 100 votes, I will do the next update.