𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 13

ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴍ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ.

Mr. Kim - "Are you out of your mind, Jennie Kim?" I said in a serious tone.

Jennie - "Dad, I told you, get me married to Lisa no matter what, or else..." I trailed off.

Mr. Kim - I frowned and said, "Or else what will you do?"

Jennie - "Or else I'll go back to the UK forever and never come back."

Mrs. Kim - I looked at Jennie and then at my husband, who had now fallen silent. After so many years, we had brought Jennie back to Korea with great difficulty. I didn't want her to leave again.

Jennie had endured a lot since childhood because she is intersex, but now I don't want her to suffer anymore. So I said to my husband, "Please agree."

Jennie - I looked at my mom and then at my dad and said, "Mom, Dad, I've never asked for anything before, but now I want you to understand and arrange my marriage with Lisa. I won't marry anyone else but Lisa."

Mr. Kim - I nodded because I could see in Jennie's eyes how serious she was about Lisa. Then I said, "Okay, I'll talk to Mr. Manoban by tomorrow. They've sent many business proposals, so we'll accept one of them and also propose the marriage. I'm sure they won't refuse."

Jennie - "No, Dad, please talk to them now." I said with pleading eyes.

Mr. Kim - "Okay, I'll talk to them after dinner."

Tae - "Finally, unnie, you've decided to get married, but I still don't understand if you're marrying Lisa out of jealousy or love." I then took a bite of my food because we were all having dinner.

Jennie - I looked at Tae and then said, "Out of love. I realized I've always loved her, no matter how much she hurt me. My heart still beats only for her."

Tae - "Hmm, I'm very happy for you, but you know my business partner Irene also likes you."

Jennie - I stopped eating and looked at Tae. My mom and dad were also looking at me. Then I said, "But I only consider her a friend. I've never had romantic feelings for anyone but Lisa."

Mr. Kim - I saw a passion in Jennie's eyes for Lisa's love. Even after so many years, she still loves only her. Despite all the pain Lisa caused her, Jennie still loves her. This means she feels only for Lisa and no one else.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ.

I am currently in my study room. I called my secretary, and after a few seconds, he answered.

Secretary - "Hello, boss."

Mr. Kim - "Hello. I called you because I need you to review the business proposals we've received from the Manoban company. Select the best one and send them an email asking them to present it tomorrow morning."

Secretary - "Okay, boss. I'll check the proposals and send the email."

Mr. Kim - "Okay, goodnight."

I then ended the call. I always treat my employees well, but I made a mistake. In my focus on work, I didn't give Tae and Jennie the time they needed when they were growing up. I wasn't there when they needed me the most because I was preoccupied with advancing the business. I hope they can forgive me for that mistake.

---

Jennie - I was driving to my apartment when my phone rang. I saw it was my private investigator and answered the call.

"Yes, go ahead," I said.

Investigator - "Ms. Kim, I’m at J Club right now. Dr. Manoban is here with two other girls, and they are drinking. Dr. Manoban is quite drunk."

I quickly replied, "I’m coming there right now. Just make sure no one else gets close to her."

Investigator - "Okay, Ms. Kim."

I ended the call and drove quickly towards J Club.

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ...

Lisa - I was very upset because my wedding to that donkey is this week. I don't even want to think about him, let alone marry him. He is ugly; he is not handsome and hot like Dr. Kim. What are you thinking, Lisa? Why does Dr. Kim come to my mind whenever I think about a life partner or marriage?

Do I love her? Argh, why would I love that grumpy person?

It's because of her hospital that all this is happening. If she were in front of me right now, I would grab her by the collar and ask why her hospital did this to me.

Jisoo - "Hey, Lili, what are you thinking about?" she asked in a drunk tone.

Lisa - I looked at Jisoo drunkenly and said, "About Dr. Kim."

Jisoo - "Hahaha, have you fallen in love with her?" she asked, also drunk.

Lisa - I pouted, pointed to my heart, and said, "Unnie, my heart beats really fast whenever I see Dr. Kim. But I don't know if I love her or not. I just don't want to marry Sehun, and now I have to marry that idiot donkey because of Dr. Kim's hospital." I said this while crying.

Rose - I was holding a glass of wine. I wasn’t as drunk as these two. I said, “I don’t know why you two are still talking about that cold Kim. She is cruel.”

Lisa - I glared at Rose and said, “Hey Rosie, don’t call her cruel. She is not cruel. She is so handsome, hot, pretty, and cute.” I smiled like an idiot.

Jisoo - “Wow Manoban, you’ve really fallen in love with Dr. Kim,” I said with a smile.

Lisa - I said excitedly, “Really? I’ve fallen in love with her?” Unnie nodded. I smiled thinking about Jennie, but then I realized my wedding to Sehun was this week. How can I love Jennie now? In a sad tone, I said, “But Unnie, why did I fall in love now? Why not before? Why now when I’m about to get married?”

Jisoo - I saw Lisa looking upset and said, “Hey Lili, don’t be upset. If you love Dr. Kim, we will do something to stop the marriage, and you will marry that handsome Kim instead.”

Rose - I rolled my eyes and said, “Handsome? She’s not that handsome.” I spoke in a jealous tone. It was like these two had become fans of her handsomeness, but she is a very cold person.

Lisa - “You’re jealous of my Nini’s handsomeness,” I said, winking.

Jisoo - “Nini? Who’s Nini?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lisa - I smiled and said, “Nini is Dr. Kim.” I blushed.

Rose - I was about to say something when I saw Dr. Kim coming towards us, so I said, “Dr. Kim is coming.”

Lisa - “Dr. Kim in the club? I don’t think so,” I said drunkenly. But then I looked where Rose and Jisoo were looking, and I was shocked. Dr. Kim was really here. Oh God, I hadn’t seen Dr. Kim for just two days, but it felt like two years. She is really my type.

⋆⋆⋆

I miss your comments, guys, so please keep commenting.

Let's hit 70 votes for this part, and I'll update the next one.