𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 25

Lisa hadn't seen the message that arrived late last night. Maybe that's why she married Jennie without thinking much.

At present, Jennie was talking with her dad and Mr. Manoban, while Lisa sat with Jisoo and Rose.

Jisoo, teasing Lisa, said, "I used to tease you just for fun, but I didn't know you two were actually dating. One day she proposes you, the next day she decides to get married, and the third day she actually gets married with you. Wow, just wow."

Lisa just blushed, but Rose remained silent before speaking, "I don't find this 'wow.' Dr. Kim hasn't even been in Korea for two months since coming from the UK, and Lisa has already married her. I wonder what her motive is for getting married so quickly."

Lisa looked at Rose and said, "But Jennie once told me she has known me for over seven years."

Rose raised an eyebrow and asked, "And you didn't ask how she knew you?"

Lisa nodded and said, "Yeah, I did ask, but she said she'd tell me everything at the right time."

Rose chuckled and said, "Really? And when will that right time come?"

Jisoo looked at Rose and said, "Don't be suspicious of everyone. Not everyone is like Sehun. I really think Dr. Kim loves Lisa very much. Can't you see that?"

Rose asked, annoyed, "If she loves Lisa so much, why is she keeping secrets?"

This question made Lisa start doubting. If Jennie loved her so much, as she could see, then why was she keeping secrets?

Jisoo, supporting Jennie, said, "There's a right time to share everything. Maybe she's waiting for that right moment or maybe she doesn't think it's the right time yet. Or maybe she's not ready yet, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love Lisa."

Lisa looked at both of them and said, "Please, don't fight. Whatever it is, I believe Jennie will tell me everything when the right time comes. I trust her."

"But Lili, I find many things about this weird. Look at her sudden arrival from the UK, becoming the CEO of Kim Hospital, the video of the operation you performed getting to news reporters, and someone we don't know clearing your name. Then MD's exposure, her suddenly entering into a relationship with you, proposing, and getting married within three days. And I forgot to add that she took the apartment next to yours right after arriving. Oh God, Lisa, these can't all be coincidences. How can there be so many coincidences?" Rose said, her voice filled with concern.

Then Rose looked at Jennie, while Lisa and Jisoo both started thinking. If you see, it does look like a plan, but actually, it's not. Jennie didn't plan anything; she truly loves Lisa.

Rose then said, "And the day MD was exposed, Sehun's company went bankrupt the same day. These are not coincidences. Everything seems connected somehow, and then Sehun's suicide but his body not being found. These are not coincidences."

Lisa then said, "Rose, are you suggesting Jennie did all this with Sehun?"

"Of course, that's what I'm saying. Remember, your dad was forcing you to marry Sehun, but then all this happened to him, and your dad's company was going into losses. But then suddenly, Kim Empire accepted a huge project, and your dad gave you to your brother without taking anything in return. Are these all coincidences?" Rose said, logically pointing out the connections, although it was all actually coincidental.

Lisa was now very confused, with many questions about Jennie arising in her mind.

"Rose, shut up. And Lili, don't think too much about these things. You keep saying this can't be a coincidence, that can't be a coincidence. There can be many coincidences happening together, but that doesn't mean it was all planned. Look, even if it was planned, Jennie never harmed Lili. She has always protected her. This is called protecting someone secretly," Jisoo said in support of Jennie, bringing a smile to Lisa's face.

Rose rolled her eyes, but Lisa's smile faded, and somewhere in her mind, doubts had arisen after hearing Rose's analysis.

From a distance, Jennie saw that Chaesoo was discussing something serious with Lisa, so she excused herself and went to them. She kissed Lisa on the cheek and then asked, "Looks like a serious discussion is going on."

Rose, in an annoyed tone, said, "Yeah, so what?"

Jennie looked at her seriously, thinking, 'If you weren't Lili's best friend, I would have already responded to all your rude remarks.'

Jisoo quickly tried to diffuse the situation, saying, "No, no, Dr. Kim, Rose was just joking." She glared at Rose and said, "We were just having some random discussions."

Lisa looked at Jennie and gave a fake smile, trying to lighten the mood. She held Jennie's hand under the table, and Jennie looked at her, giving a genuine smile. Lisa smiled back, and Jennie gently held Lisa's hand.

---

Jenlisa arrived at Jennie's apartment. Jennie had beautifully decorated it again, making Lisa fall even more in love with her.

Jennie was downstairs in the living room, checking some important emails, while Lisa came out of the shower, wearing a bathrobe. She saw a message notification on her phone. She picked up the phone and saw it was from an unknown number.

Lisa opened the message and read it.

Unknown: "Hi babe, I know I did you wrong, but I'm not as bad as Jennie Kim. She removed me from her path to get to you and made herself look like a hero in your eyes. There's so much more she's done, things that will shock you. I need to tell you in person. You must have recognized me by now. It's Sehun. Meet me at XXXX restaurant tomorrow, and I'll reveal everything."

Lisa was shocked after reading the message. Then she read another message that arrived today.

Unknown: "Babe, what have you done? You've fallen right into her trap. Jennie Kim is not who she seems. Do you remember the ugly, fat, pimply nerd from college that everyone made fun of? That’s Jennie. She’s back, and she's out for revenge. She’s not the hero you think she is; she's a master manipulator who’s orchestrated everything to get you. You married her without knowing the truth. You’re in deep, and you don’t even realize it. She's capable of much worse than you can imagine."

Lisa's heart shattered into a million pieces after reading these messages, tears streaming down her face.

---

The target for this part is 110 votes. Also, let me know how many parts this story should have.