𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 45

After their date, Jennie took Lisa to a cozy restaurant for dinner. As they settled into their seats, Jennie looked at Lisa with a serious expression. "Lisa, there's something I need to tell you."

Lisa’s curiosity turned to concern. "What is it, love?"

Jennie took a deep breath. "Tzuyu’s condition is really bad. I want to be with her until she gets better. I want you to come with me."

Lisa’s face fell, and she replied in a hurt tone, "Is that why you took me out on this date? To soften the blow?"

Jennie’s eyes widened, and she quickly shook her head. "No, not at all! I took you on this date because I love you and wanted to spend a beautiful day with you."

Lisa looked down, her emotions conflicting. "Okay, but I can’t go with you to Los Angeles, California. My whole life is here."

Jennie reached across the table, taking Lisa’s hands in hers. "I understand. I don’t want to pressure you. I just wanted you to know how important you are to me and how much I need your support during this time."

Lisa sighed, squeezing Jennie’s hands. "I love you, Jennie, but this is a lot to take in. I need some time to think about it."

Jennie nodded, her heart aching but understanding. "Take all the time you need, love. I’ll be here, no matter what."

They finished their dinner in a more subdued mood, both lost in their thoughts. Despite the heavy conversation, they held hands under the table, drawing strength from each other’s presence.

---

For nearly a week, Lisa and Jennie barely spoke to each other. The distance between them grew, and Jennie felt heartbroken. Lisa was equally miserable, but her stubbornness kept her from reaching out.

One day at the hospital, Lisa sat at her desk, staring blankly at the paperwork in front of her. She felt lost and alone. Jisoo and Rose noticed her despondent state and approached her.

"Lisa, you've been so quiet lately. What's going on?" Jisoo asked gently.

Rose nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you don't seem like yourself. Is everything okay?"

Lisa sighed, her eyes welling up with tears. "Jennie told me about Tzuyu and how important it is for her to be there for her. She wants to go to Los Angeles, but I can’t leave my life here. We've been fighting ever since, and I don’t know what to do."

Jisoo exchanged a knowing glance with Rose before she spoke again. "Lisa, I know it's hard, but you need to understand where Jennie is coming from. Tzuyu is her best friend. She needs to be there for her, just like you would want to be there for me or Rose in a crisis."

Rose added, "Jennie loves you, Lisa. She’s trying to balance her loyalty to Tzuyu and her love for you. Maybe you can find a way to support her without sacrificing everything here."

Lisa wiped her tears and looked at her friends. "I know you're right, but it’s so hard. I feel like I’m losing Jennie."

Jisoo placed a comforting hand on Lisa’s shoulder. "You’re not losing her. You just need to talk to her, really talk, and find a compromise. Maybe you can suggest that Tzuyu comes here for treatment."

Lisa nodded, taking in their words. "I’ll try to talk to Jennie tonight. Thank you, guys."

Meanwhile, Jennie was at home, feeling equally miserable. Her parents noticed her sadness and decided to talk to her.

"Jennie, honey, what's bothering you?" her mother asked as they sat in the living room.

Jennie looked up, her eyes red from crying. "It’s Lisa. Ever since I told her about Tzuyu, she’s been so distant. I don’t know how to make things right."

Her father leaned forward. "Jennie, you have to understand that Lisa is pregnant and probably feeling very vulnerable right now. She's scared and needs your support too."

Her mother added, "But that doesn’t mean you should give up on what’s important to you. Maybe there’s a way to have both. Have you thought about talking to Tzuyu’s parents and seeing if she can come here for treatment?"

Jennie considered their suggestion and nodded slowly. "You’re right. I need to find a way to support both Tzuyu and Lisa."

That evening, Jennie approached Lisa as she was sitting on the couch, looking lost in thought. "Lisa, can we talk?" Jennie asked softly.

Lisa looked up, and nodded.

Jennie sat down beside her, taking a deep breath. "I’ve been thinking a lot about what’s been happening between us. I realize that asking you to come with me to Los Angeles was a lot, especially with you being pregnant. I’m so sorry for putting you in that position."

Lisa’s eyes softened, tears brimming again. "I was scared, Jennie. Scared of losing you and scared of leaving everything behind. But I never wanted to hurt you."

Jennie reached out and took Lisa’s hand. "I’ve decided to talk to Tzuyu’s parents and ask if she can come here for treatment. That way, I can be here with you and support Tzuyu too."

Lisa looked at Jennie, a tear sliding down her cheek. "You’d do that for us?"

Jennie nodded, her own eyes misting over. "Of course, Lisa. You’re my family now. I love you, and I want to make this work."

Lisa hugged Jennie tightly, both of them feeling the weight of the past week lifting off their shoulders. "I love you, Jennie. Thank you for understanding."

---

Jennie wrestled with her decision for days, her mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. The weight of her promise to Tzuyu clashed painfully with her desire to be with Lisa and their unborn twins. After much contemplation, she resolved to reach out to Tzuyu's parents and request that Tzuyu come to Korea for her treatment. Her hands trembled as she dialed the number, her hope mingling with anxiety.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Chou? This is Jennie," she began, her voice wavering slightly. "I understand this is an incredibly tough time, but my wife is pregnant, and traveling is very difficult for us right now. Could you please consider bringing Tzuyu to Korea for her treatment?"

Jungkook, who was with Tzuyu’s parents, took the phone from them. His voice was firm and unyielding. "Jennie, you know Tzuyu's condition is too fragile for travel. Suggesting this shows a lack of understanding and concern. You’re being selfish."

Jennie’s heart sank at his harsh words. "I’m not trying to be selfish, Jungkook. I don’t know what else to do."

"Think about Tzuyu’s health first," Jungkook snapped. "This isn’t about you or your convenience."

The call ended abruptly, leaving Jennie feeling more isolated and defeated than ever. Over the next two weeks, the emotional turmoil took its toll on her. She felt trapped between her responsibilities to Tzuyu and her love for Lisa. Every decision seemed to pull her further into a chasm of sorrow and regret.

Jennie’s nights were filled with restless sleep and her days with an overwhelming sense of helplessness. She knew she had to support Tzuyu in her time of need, but the thought of leaving Lisa and their future behind felt like an unbearable sacrifice.

---

Guys, let's quickly reach the target of 120 votes for this part. Love you all! 😊❤️ Your support means everything, so keep it coming!