𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 20 [ᴍ]

Lisa's eyes filled with tears as she listened to Jennie's heartfelt words. Overwhelmed with emotion, she nodded vigorously before finding her voice. "Yes, My love! A thousand times yes!" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with joy.

Jennie slipped the beautiful diamond ring onto Lisa's finger and stood up. Lisa then took the other ring and, with a loving smile, placed it gently on Jennie's finger. Their hearts were racing, filled with pure happiness. Lisa pulled Jennie into a tight embrace, and they shared a tender, passionate kiss, only breaking apart when they needed to catch their breath.

Jennie gazed into Lisa's eyes, a mix of love and desire evident. Lisa understood what Jennie wanted but couldn't say, so she softly whispered, "Make me yours tonight."

Jennie's heart skipped a beat at Lisa's words, but she felt a wave of nervousness wash over her. She had not yet told Lisa that she has a secret. Gathering her courage, she looked at Lisa and, in a nervous and low tone, said, "Lisa, there's something I need to tell you."

Lisa, sensing Jennie's apprehension, gently cupped her face and looked into her eyes with reassurance. "Jennie, you can tell me anything. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Jennie took a deep breath and continued, "I haven't told you this before because I was scared. I have a dick, like a man. I didn't want to hide this from you any longer."

Lisa paused for a moment, absorbing Jennie's words. She then took Jennie's hands in hers and said softly, "Thank you for trusting me with this, Jennie. It doesn't change how I feel about you. I love you for who you are, completely and unconditionally."

With tears of relief and love in her eyes, Jennie felt a weight lift off her shoulders. Lisa's acceptance made her feel more connected than ever. They embraced tightly, their bond growing even stronger.

Jennie broke the hug and, without wasting any time, crashed her lips against Lisa's, starting a passionate kiss. Lisa kissed her back eagerly.

As they kissed, Jennie lifted Lisa off the ground. Lisa instinctively wrapped her legs around Jennie's waist and her arms around Jennie's neck.

Without breaking the kiss, Jennie carried Lisa to the bedroom, where the soft lighting created an intimate and romantic atmosphere.

Jennie slowly laid Lisa down on the bed, her legs still wrapped around Jennie's waist and her arms around Jennie's neck. They broke the kiss, panting and gazing into each other's eyes.

Jennie was now very hard, and Lisa could feel it beneath her.

Jennie took a deep breath, her eyes never leaving Lisa's. "Are you okay with this?" she asked softly, her voice full of both desire and concern.

Lisa nodded, a gentle smile on her lips. "Yes, Jennie. I want this. I want you."

Jennie leaned down, pressing gentle kisses along Lisa's neck. As she kissed her, Jennie began to undress Lisa, leaving her in just her bra and underwear.

Lisa whispered, "It's not fair that you're still wearing clothes."

Jennie smiled and said, "Then you should undress me too." She smirked, and Lisa smirked back. With a gentle push, Lisa moved Jennie onto her back in the middle of the bed.

Lisa climbed on top of Jennie and, with a seductive smile, said, "You're right. It's my turn to undress you."

Lisa began to undress Jennie slowly, her hands trembling slightly with excitement and anticipation. She unbuttoned Jennie's shirt, revealing her smooth skin, and gently slid it off her shoulders. Next, she unbuckled Jennie's pants, pulling them down and discarding them to the side.

Jennie watched Lisa with a mixture of adoration and desire, her breath hitching as Lisa's hands roamed over her body. Now, both of them were down to their underwear, and the room seemed to hum with the intensity of their shared emotions.

Lisa leaned down, pressing soft kisses along Jennie's collarbone and whispering, "You're so beautiful, Jennie."

Jennie blushed, her heart racing. She reached up, pulling Lisa closer and kissing her while unclipping her bra. She broke the kiss, removed the bra, and tossed it aside. Jennie gazed at Lisa's perfectly shaped, pinkish breasts and said, "Perfect and at the same time so beautiful."

Lisa blushed at Jennie's words, but Jennie looked into her eyes and asked, "May I touch them?"

Lisa nodded shyly, giving Jennie permission.

Lisa was on top of Jennie, making it easy for Jennie to touch her. Jennie reached up with both hands and gently touched Lisa's breasts, feeling how soft they were. "Wow, so soft," she whispered, marveling at the sensation.

Lisa closed her eyes, enjoying Jennie's touch, her breathing becoming more ragged. Jennie, encouraged by Lisa's reactions, continued to caress her gently, her hands exploring with tenderness and care.

Jennie then looked up at Lisa, her voice filled with affection. "You're perfect, Lisa."

Lisa opened her eyes and gazed down at Jennie, her heart swelling with love. She leaned in, capturing Jennie's lips in another passionate kiss, their bodies moving closer together as their love and desire deepened.

After their passionate kiss, Jennie changed positions so that she was now on top of Lisa. She then moved back, lifting Lisa's underwear and removing it. Seeing how wet Lisa had become, Jennie smirked and said, "Wet."

Lisa blushed, her excitement and desire evident. Jennie leaned down, her smirk turning into a loving smile, and whispered, "You look so beautiful like this."

***

Hey my lovely readers, are you excited for the next part?

Let's hit the target of 100 votes so I can update the next hot section! 🥵😈🔥