𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 23

Jennie was heading back to her apartment when she received a call from an unknown number. She decided not to answer it, but a few seconds later, a message popped up. Jennie opened it and read:

ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ: "Do you really think you've beaten me, you pathetic nerd? You may have changed your looks, but underneath, you're still the same worthless loser. Let me clue you in on something—Lisa is mine, and she always will be. I'll be back soon.  You might have bankrupted me, but when I return, I’ll rip Lisa away from you, the one you so foolishly love. Do you really think she’ll accept you when she discovers you're still that nerd she once knew? Never. Hahaha, you miserable little worm.  Enjoy your temporary victory. And remember what she said to you when you proposed to her in college, you ugly nerd? Hahaha."

Jennie pulled her car over to the side of the road, her heart pounding as she took a deep breath. The painful memories from college came flooding back:

"Are you out of your mind? I, the queen bee, would never love an ugly person like you. It's impossible. And one more thing, even if you were the last person on Earth, I would never love an ugly, fat person like you."

Jennie was reminded of the painful words Lisa had said, causing tears to well up in her eyes even though she didn't want them to. That time had been incredibly hurtful for her when Lisa had judged her based on her appearance.

Jennie didn't want Lisa to distance herself from her, so she hadn't disclosed that she was the same "ugly, fat nerd" whom Lisa had rejected so harshly in front of everyone in college.

Sitting in her car, Jennie glanced at the message, then turned off her phone and placed it back where it had been before, and resumed driving.

Jennie returned to her apartment, unsure of what to do next. She couldn't fathom that Sehun, who had jumped into the river just a month ago in an apparent suicide, was alive, and no one knew about it.

---

ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not, but I can't afford to distance myself from Lisa this time, absolutely not.

I know Lisa rejected me very harshly before, but now she has changed, and now she is my fiancée. Just last night, she proved her love for me by giving me her virginity. This proves that she loves me a lot, and this time I won't let anyone separate Lisa from me. No matter what happens, I will continue to make Lisa mine.

I really miss my baby. I think I should go to her apartment; But first, I need to freshen up. I got up and went upstairs to take a shower.

After 30 minutes,

Now I'm heading to my baby. Oh God, I really miss her. Well, I don't care about Sehun anymore. I know even if Lili finds out, she'll still choose me.

I rang the doorbell, but why isn't the door opening? I'm running out of patience. I want to kiss her plump, soft lips. Oh God, I've become addicted to her lips. What should I do? Her lips are just like this.

As the door opened, it was my baby. She smiled, and I quickly cupped her face and started kissing her. She kissed me back, and I could feel her smile between our kisses. Then, in the midst of our kiss, I said, "Hmm, I missed you a lot, babe."

I followed Lisa into her apartment while kissing her back because I didn't want anyone else to see us like that.

---

Jennie and Lisa were passionately kissing each other but had forgotten that the door was open.

Jennie pushed Lisa against the wall, their kiss still connected. They only broke apart when they needed to catch their breath. Jennie allowed Lisa to breathe and began kissing her neck.

Lisa had her eyes closed, completely lost in the moment. Just then, BamBam arrived at the apartment and noticed the open door. Upon entering, he was shocked to see Jennie and Lisa frozen in place like statues.

Lisa then slightly opened her eyes, saw BamBam, and her eyes widened in embarrassment. While Jennie continued to kiss her, Lisa tapped Jennie's shoulder to get her attention. When Jennie didn't respond, Lisa pushed her back, accidentally causing Jennie to stumble and hurt her butt.

"Arghhhh, why did you push me?" Jennie exclaimed as she got up, rubbing her butt.

Seeing this, BamBam burst into loud laughter. Jennie turned around to see him laughing and finally understood why Lisa had pushed her. Lisa, feeling extremely embarrassed now, tried to explain herself.

Jennie and Lisa saw BamBam laughing, and Jennie said, "Are you done? Could you at least have rung the doorbell?"

BamBam replied, still laughing, "I would have rung the doorbell if the door was closed. You two didn't even realize it was open."

BamBam then walked into the living room. Jenlisa looked at him, then at each other. Jennie said, "Let's go to my apartment. No one will interrupt us there."

Lisa pouted, then gently rubbed Jennie's butt and said, "Sorry, babe, I didn't mean to push you."

Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek and said, "It's okay, now let's go."

"Okay, but I need to get dinner ready for BamBam," Lisa said, then kissed Jennie on the cheek.

Jennie grabbed Lisa by the waist and said, "I'll get it ready for him along with our dinner, and we can bring it to him."

Lisa sighed, then glanced toward the living room and saw BamBam sitting on the couch with his back to them. She shouted, "Bami, take a shower. Jennie and I are going to get dinner ready. I'll send it to you when it's done, okay?"

BamBam shouted back, "Okay."

Jennie and Lisa went to Jennie's apartment. Jennie looked at Lisa seductively and said, "Now we're alone."

Lisa smiled, about to reply, when a message came through on her phone. Ignoring the message, she pushed Jennie against the wall and kissed her passionately. Jennie placed her hands on Lisa's waist, pulling her closer.

---

What do you think will happen next, guys? And who do you think messaged Lisa? Make your guesses!

Let's aim for 100 votes on this part! Once we reach that goal, I'll release the next update.