THE NEW NORMAL?

JUNGKOOK POV

I was getting prepared to leave for the office while Ari was sleeping, this is what usually happens besides she doesn't have much interest in cooking and all kind of things and I am completely Ok with it.

I Look at my watch and it is already time to leave, I kissed Ari before leaving, I was a bit excited to go to work today. WHY? I don't myself know...

My driver is outside already, I sit in the car and drift off.

I entered the office and remembered that many of them don't know that I got married, and they bowed me as usual and I walked straight ahead as usual.

The people who attended the wedding gave me weird smiles.

Like they have no idea! well played Mishil...

Just before my cabin comes the creative design sector of the office, I was passing the area when I saw all employees huddled at one place with smiles, talking to someone as I only saw that women's back and her long hairs.

The employees looked quite comfortable with her although she didn't seem familiar in the office.

Then a few of them noticed me and they all went quite, sensing this, the women turned around and I saw her and unknowingly my face just couldn't hold back a smile.

It was Mishil. Taking her position on the first day.

She smiled and greeted me professionally.

me- "I hope you guys get along well, follow her orders, respect her, and give me good results" I addressed them.

One of them spoke- "We are already getting along sir, and she is so beautiful too." All of them started complementing her as she blushed and covered her face, I wonder what talk she had with them to make them love her so quickly. Talented in persuasion I guess.

I then entered my cabin from which the designing sector was visible through a glass wall.

The first person to enter my cabin was Jimin who didn't even bother to knock or anything.

Jimin- "Boy! don't tell me you are so obsessed with your wife that you kept her at work to see her all day. You have a girlfriend remember?"

Jungkook- "It was the deal." I looked at Jimin.

Jimin- "W-what?" He was surprised.

Jungkook- "Supporting Emerald and giving her a high position in the creative team was all a part of it"

Jimin- "Girl is clever for sure" He remarked while smirking.

Jungkook- "Told you"

Jimin- "well then! I will go flirt with her, I suppose you have no problem?"

Jungkook- "Absolutely not."

I saw Jimin walking towards her, them laughing and giggling, her smart replies which impressed him. But I didn't feel jealous and I felt relieved by the fact.

The day passed by in a blink and it was time to leave the office as I finished my work unusually early!

Mishil was still working, the hair that fell on her back in the morning were now up in a messy bun while she had glasses on her nose.

I then exited my cabin going towards the lift while checking today's progress of different sectors, I finally reached the elevator but as I entered I found Mishil already in.

Me- "coincidence?"

Mishil- "Of course! what did you think? I will FolLoW~ yOu?"

Me- "Possible"

Mishil- "OH sorry you don't attract me enough to do that"

Me- "Enough? You mean I do to some extent"

Mishil- "Jeez Eww I apologize for wrong phrasing great sir"

Me- "Was there sarcasm in that?"

Mishil- "Are you really that dumb that you don't get it?"

Me- "Did you just call me Dumb????!! Then you are dumber"

Mishil- "did you jus-"

We were cut off when many other employees entered the lift and we were pushed to a corner in the front.

She poked her tongue out at me to continue bickering.

We were bickering while whispering all the way down, and no one heard it as music played in the Elevator.

Another floor opened and few more people gushed in and now there was absolutely no space, when the elevator opens we would absolutely fall out now!

I was too close to Mishil as her cologne entered my nose and I unknowingly kept my arms above her to give her a bit space from other men near her.

But then something happened, that both of us didn't expect too,

Something that led to a big change in our lives, creating more drama in our lives and make everything swirl out of control...