RUN

After a long cat and mouse chase, Jungkook caught me the moment I stopped to take a breather,

"Hey! I want to buy that ice cream!" I said as this was clearly my last move to run.

But before I knew I was in the air and over Jungkook's shoulder. "YOU FUCKING KID! WE ARE IN PUBLIC!!"

"Who was being a kid a few seconds ago?" Jungkook spoke as he was walking nonchalantly while I was over his shoulder struggling to be put down.

"Boarding announcement has been made little missy...stop whining." he said as he finally put me down.

He looked into my eyes and said "Let's suck it and get through this shit"

I heard him and turned towards the front, I know he expected me to reply, but I couldn't because I was suddenly feeling a bit dull to hear what he thinks of this trip. But why? isn't it how it is supposed to be?

We boarded the flight and both of us went to sleep as soon as we took off.

I woke up with the buzz of an incoming call on my phone, of course it was a video call from Jimin,

I lazily picked up the call as I turned the camera towards Jungkook's sleeping figure.

"Mishil? like actually? Jungkook is sleeping while having the company of a beautiful lady beside him? That is very unlike him..." Jimin laughed off as a smile crept on my face.

"Not everyone can be as caring as you Jimin" I spoke with a smile as Jimin nodded in agreement.

"You must be getting so bored with a man who currently has a broken heart" Taehyung popped on the screen as he stated this.

"Well... we don't talk much about that, but now seeing you guys I really wish you were here..." I spoke.

"Mishil feel free to call me to come pick you from there if you want" Jimin answered with a wink as I rolled my eyes.

And then again my phone got snatched from my hand "Dreaming quiteeeee high, aren't you Jimin?" Jungkook spoke as I was left in a trance.

"Bye Mishil!!!!!!!" Jimin yelled before cutting the call.

"And you!" Jungkook pointed at me as I gulped.

"Remember you have a hot husband beside you?"

"Oh? Where? do you see him? because I don't see one..." I replied with a cheeky smile.

Jungkook turned my face towards him with one hand as he stared at my face "What the fuck are you doing?" I uttered in annoyance but he kept bringing his closer and closer with each breathe and as soon as his gaze shifted to my lips his head moved towards me and took a halt just a centimeter apart, I can't lie that I died there for a second as he said "Got you" with a big smile.

I turned away from him, I was visibly angry from him.

He has no rights to play with me like this ,HE IS TOO DANGEROUS.

I thought as I rubbed my temples.

I didn't utter a word to him during the rest of the flight.

As soon as we landed, I picked up my handbag and walked ahead without waiting for him.

Jungkook was calling my name to wait for him but I was angry at him.

I reached the conveyer belt to pick up my luggage as he finally reached me running and huffing.

"What do you want Mishil? Why are you being like this" He asked frustrated.

I looked at him with squinted eyes and didn't answer. I just scoffed and went ahead.

JUNGKOOK POV

I know she is pissed at me as I looked at her but it's so funny to see her annoyed.

It's kind of cute.

Jungkook you have a simple task... keep your playboy self inside and keep the professional CEO self outside, is it that difficult? I warned myself as I need absolutely no mistakes that I will regret.

I know she is attractive. SO WHAT? You are grown up aren't you? can you fucking behave??!!

I sucked in a deep breath "okay my fault! Now please don't be like this?" I spoke as my dear wife shoved 4-5 bags towards me and a trolley bag too with the dearest smile ever. "Then do some redemption" While she turned around and started walking with only one trolley bag. she is evil.

As expected when we reached the hotel, we had to deal with all the cringe stuff of the honeymoon package.

And then we entered our room and seeing it made us feel as if this is 3rd degree torcher.

"Jungkook...?" Mishil called as she was horrified looking at something.

As I followed her inside there were robes hung in the wardrobe which were beyond revealing, and the next thing I saw made my breath stop in my trachea, The bedside table had contraceptives on them with a card of "Have a good time" 

I saw Mishil cover her eyes and taking her headache medicines immediately.

"Well...there is only one place where these things belong to." I spoke.

"I found the dustbin!" Mishil chimed as she bought it there.

"EXACTLY." I spoke.

A few hours later

Both of us were settled now, I had my laptop open while Mishil was jotting some things in her notepad.

She changed into her comfortable clothes, but as my eyes went on her figure she looked so different to me in that moment, she had her hairs up and many strands of them were scattered on her face.... scattered but pretty. She had her glasses on, they were big on her small face, her face is so calm, so calm that it makes me feel unrest, that it makes me feel that it doesn't fit in my life. God...she is distracting.

The night fell and both of us slept comfortably as we knew we will have to share beds the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes opened when sunlight fell on my face and the first thing I saw was Mishil's face.... that same distracting face, as much as I wanted but I just couldn't remove my eyes from her, she looks too fragile, too vulnerable.

In the moment I realize that she trusts me... she isn't vulnerable, she just trusts me that I won't harm her, she opened up her pains to me just because she trusts me.

She is a person who has been in my life for the shortest time but I still end up telling her most things first. She had even seen me cry, that no one else has, even when I knew her just for a few days, I found myself crying at her door.

Why do you always run to this girl Jungkook?

Have you started considering her your safe place? Are you willing to do that mistake again?