Forgiveness

MISHIL POV

Jungkook- "Of course I will dro-" He stopped when I handed him his phone.

His face went blank.

For the first time I wasn't able to read his face.

I know what it is....

He is hesitating because of me....

Of course it would be awkward for him to talk to her in front of me...

I should leave...

I just pressed his arm softly with a soft smile and said "Good luck with that. Don't worry about me"

Without looking back, I left his house.

JUNGKOOK POV

I wanted to stop Mishil.

I wanted to tell her to stay.

But I can't mess up things, I can't mess up my feelings, or our contract.

Only because she is a very kind person, nice at heart, I can't make my heart drift away.

I picked up the phone but didn't speak anything.

Ari- "Oh my god... K-kook you p-picked up... I a-am so so sorry baby."

She was sobbing badly. It broke my heart.

Ari- "I will die Jungkook. I will die if you break from me. Please, I am so sorry. Please say something."

Say something.... what?

Ari- "I know you are disappointed in me. I deserve the silent treatment. I don't d-deserve you."

Ari- "I won't protest or be a pain for you, and accept whatever you decide, but just let me apologize to her."

Ari- "I am the worst human on earth... I honestly didn't mean to say that to her. I want to apologize to Mishil. At least. please let me apologize to her."

She is breaking my walls so easily.... Just like she has always done.

Ari- "Jungkook please... s-say something"

I can't keep this up now. She knows my weak spots.

I can feel all my feelings for Ari drowning me in them.

Me- "I-I miss you"

She cried even harder...

Ari- "I want to apologize to Mishil. Honestly."

What if Mishil doesn't want that?

What if she doesn't want to see Ari again?

Me- "I need to ask her first."

Ari- "T-thank you kook..." She said while crying.

Mine and Ari's conversation went for a while, I even lost count of how many times she apologized.

I remembered why I can't not love her.

With the task of having a conversation with Mishil I headed to the office.

I was greeted by all the employees just like every other day.

I went in my cabin and did some work, then my eyes shifted to the creative sector room, which was empty.

Where did everyone go?

Me- "Ms. Choi. Where is the team?" I asked pointing towards the room with my eyes.

Ms. Choi- "Oh, they all went to the new hotel where the opening ceremony is due. You gave them the work right?"

Oh...