BLUE AND GREY

MISHIL POV

All three of us entered Jungkook's apartment from a back door so that media can't see us.

We stepped in and he switched on the lights, but our jaw dropped to see the scene in front of us.

There laid Ari on the floor along with 10 bottles of wine, drunk and wasted.

I saw Jungkook as he ran towards her and took her in his arms trying to wake her up.

He was worried, scared for her.

His eyes reflected love, and care along with a tint of fear.

Ari slowly came to her senses and recognized Jungkook then the drama started

She clutched his shirt and started weeping, I was a bit taken aback, it felt as if I was invading their privacy.

Ari- "YOU ARE SUCH AN UNLOYAL PERSON! I BELIEVED YOU! BELIEVED EVERYTHING YOU SAID! STILL YOU GO TO YOUR OFFICE TO KISS THAT SLUT!"

My world shattered, I have enough of load on my brain that I am barely being okay, I even accepted their relationship with no tantrums...I know I made some rash choices but I didn't stoop low to achieve them,

I have already lost sense and control over my emotions but the word she used was greater than that. This word was what I was afraid of when agreeing for this contract, somewhere in the back of my head I always had a feeling that people might think of me as that, who would ever consider the inner thoughts I have which were never stained with a stigma...

I don't know how to react.

She is drunk.... She is drunk.... it's okay Mishil.

But then again her eyes shifted to me before Jungkook could say anything to her.

Ari- "DO I HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I AM SEEING HER HERE? YOU CAN'T BE IN CONTACT WITH HER AFTER WHAT THIS BITCH DID RIGHT? GET THIS WHORE FUCKING OUT OF HERE!" Ari flung the bottle of wine she had in her hand but couldn't throw it.

I was going to say something but suddenly I feel nauseous. Why? don't know.

I just covered my mouth and ran towards the washroom that I saw,

The voices around me blurred out and echoed.

I could sense Taehyung shouting and cursing while I was throwing up.

I barely stood back and unlocked the washroom door, someone was in front of me, but my vision blurred and it went blank.

I gained consciousness hearing people talk. Who?

I opened my eyes to my left and saw my hand in someone else's hand.

I looked up to see Tae. He was speaking something but his voice came to me slowly.

Then my head cleared up and I could hear him.

Tae- "Dear do you hear me? Mia? Jesus! Mia I am so sorry for what happened. I should have acted timely."

I caressed his hand back and reassured him with a weak smile.

Then I heard the door of this unfamiliar room flung open revealing Jungkook but in a state I could never imagine.

Eyes red and swollen, hairs disheveled, tie loose, face pale and throat dry trying to ask so much, trying to speak so much but can't due to the curtain of guilt.

I remembered everything that happened and also where I am.

Jungkook's house.

I hate myself, why am I so weak?! fuck.