Boy meets evil

I bit my lips in nervousness as I debated on whether to take this bold step or not.

And then, I pressed the call button.

My objective was to talk to him, I had something in my mind.

But somewhere I was wishing that the phone doesn't get answered.

I wanted time for all this but I know we don't have much.

Actions need to be taken NOW.

Within Four rings the call was answered.

person- "Yes...Mr. Jeon's office! How can I help you"?

But by a female voice....

STUPID MISHIL! HE WILL FOR SURE HAVE A SECRETORY FOR ATTENDING HIS CALLS!!!

He is one of the biggest businessman in Korea now!

I gather myself and answer.

Me- "I am Mis- (FOOL! IT'S MISHIL!) -Ahem- Song-Mishil."

can I have a word with Mr. Jeon?"

Person- "Oh! Are you the daughter of Mr. Song? I mean emerald corporation?"

Me- "Uh-hmm"

Person- "Sorry for the wait mam! I will get you to Sir within seconds"

I wait on the line and then my heart thumps in my chest when I heard his deep and dominating voice.

Jungkook- "Miss Mishil... my pleasure!"

His voice ringed in my ears which was filled with surprise and amusement.

Why did he sound amused?

Does he know me already?

Confidence spreading through his voice as he directly used my first name.

Me- "Mr. Jeon do you perhaps know the reason why I called you?"

I could sense a smile spreading on his lips before he spoke.

Jungkook- "I have to say yes... My own father went and proposed this deal after all"

Me- "And what about you? are you approving it?"

Jungkook- "Maybe, maybe not. I guess you are still a little kitten Miss. Well.....do you not know anything about me?"

Me- "seems you are not that famous." I quirked back.

Jungkook- "you have a way with words but know this, I am a businessman and I measure everything with its profit or loss for me. If I accept the marriage, I will have many conditions and that too hard ones."

Me (chuckles)- "Jungkook-ssi I guess you are a bit afraid of accepting the proposal, well... let me tell you. I won't bite"

I don't know why but this conversation is getting interesting.

Jungkook (Laughs)- "HAH! Me!? Afraid!? The only thing I am afraid of is you running off after learning your incapability to handle me miss, I am not easy you know"

Me- "HA! Who says I am going to handle you? you already have many darlings to do that But it is important to clear things out so I want to meet you. Believe me you won't be able to back off after the meeting"

Jungkook- "I guess we align in our thinking for now missy. So let me see what you've got"

Me- "brains!"

I said as I cut the phone and immediately received the location and time for our first meeting.

I had my plans, now I just need to see how we can work that out.