Nothing like us

"Yes babe I'll be there as soon as possible, love you" A young man smiled as he gazed at his phone screen. His brown eyes turned back to his computer screen as he focused on it.

"Arghhh I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT WHY DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND" The peaceful screen dinged with the pop up of a new mail. As he opened it, there was a picture of a girl, even after having no desire to look at it he couldn't deny the fact that his eyes got locked at it for a second.

Brushing any other thought he got up from his chair and took fast steps towards the cabin of the Chairman of J.Corporation.

"So...what did you decide son?" The chairman leaned into his chair as he spoke.

"Decide...? what is even there to decide father? You won't listen and I won't accept" The man glanced out of the window as he uttered with frustration.

"So Jungkook... you have decided to not take over my position ever? because as per I know I cannot hand years of my hard work and fortune to a boy who has no sense of stability and maturity crossing his mind!" The younger's eyes darted back to his father as he looked at him perplexed.

"You can't do this when you know that I work harder than any soul just to meet your expectations. ALWAYS!" anger clearly reflecting through his voice. 

"Then agree to this...show me that you have actually become a man of your words, a man capable of handling his own family and show me that you can shut off all those rumors about you" The rim of the glasses of the man sitting shone in the sun.

Jungkook bitterly scoffed and spoke "okay then...choose whoever in the world you want."

His father looked into his eyes with a stoic expression "Choose...for which position?

My new heir or your wife?"

"My wife." Jungkook spoke with a sarcastic smile.

"Well, I assure you to bring you the best one... the green eye was quite appealing wasn't she?" Jungkook's father asked him with an amused face.

"Looked as if a few trucks of make-up and editing went in that photo...but I don't care father...just like I said, whoever." Jungkook stated as he started to exit the cabin

"Well I guess I have your first choice...because that photo contains no ounce of make up or editing, it was clicked by my own men"

Jungkook acted aloof of what his father said as he continued to leave but he heard him for sure...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe I am home" Jungkook entered his house as he was met by two shining pair of eyes looking at him intently as he hugged her.

He put a strand of her hair behind her ears as he spoke "I have a surprise for you..." and twirled her around he gently placed a necklace on her neck and kissed her.

"Aren't you being too sweet today baby, it's so pretty..." She admired the necklace on her neck.

"Anything for you Ari... but first I need to talk to you about something important" He spoke as she sat with him to listen.

He felt sorry to say this, he felt guilty for doing this to the person he loves.

"I might get married, to someone..." He spoke as Ari's eyes got filled with tears... she tried to find a hint of lie in his eyes but couldn't.

"You know my father would never approve you, you are a model, and I am not yet in a position to stay indifferent to whatever he says... he forced me into this. My career depends on this."

"Then what about us Jungkook?"

"What about us? nothing would change between us... I have everything planned just you see."