COFFEE

Now we had to meet everyone and act like two people who are made for each other, two people that are deeply in love.

Jungkook greeted my parents while I greeted his, his mom is so sweet and kind.

while I was continuously side-eyeing my parents and Jungkook I noticed that my father wasn't speaking much but Yesul sure chirped like a bird.

Just then Jungkook's father came near me "I fulfilled my promise. Your father's company is safe now" he said. I looked him with grateful eyes as I thanked him.

"Now promise me one thing- that you will stay by Jungkook's side always, you will always guide him towards right path, that you will care for him. Always think about his happiness." He asked of me but I was lost, the promise he was asking for was rather big and sure to be broken, I just can't bring myself to lie to him but I have to.

I don't want this but life shows us all kinds of things.

"I will" I said in a small voice as he patted my head.

My eyes glistened, as I started to imagine how much I dreamt about a perfect wedding when I was a little girl. But see my luck, I am in wedding which is based on lies.

I don't even remember how many people I met and greeted all along while holding his hand and responding to his lovely gestures. This was PRIVATE according to Jeon family???!! what happens when they go all out?

The next person we met was someone I wasn't expecting here... someone whose expression was unreadable but mostly furious....... Jisoo.

Jungkook- "Love.... meet her, my childhood best friend and a close family friend Jisoo and Jisoo meet my lovely wife" Jungkook looked at me lovingly while I looked at Jisoo.

Me- "What a surprise Jisoo" It was the only thing I could say... well I felt like a puppet.

She was able to do what she wanted to and control me.... but why was she looking so pissed, why did her eyes held so much hate towards me? Nonetheless I don't know and I don't care starting today. as soon as I looked in Jungkook's eyes he asked "Do you guys know each other?"

Me- "Yes. she works at Emerald" I had to give a tight smile.

As Jungkook briefly talked to someone else Jisoo mouthed to me "why did you do this? why?" She had tears in her eyes but I realized the cause and it was Jungkook.

She wanted him?

I should feel sad for her...but I unknowingly took a revenge from her. She did steal a guy from me in the past. Serves you right.

Jungkook- "Cool! and Jisoo I would have loved to chat longer but you know there are so many people so we will hangout some other day" He said as he patted her shoulder and went ahead with me.

I met Jungkook's friends collectively, they were so many that I don't remember them distinctively but I have to say god poured all the art on their faces.

The evening went in a gush, busy hectic and tiring I only remember one meeting properly, she was a Japanese girl.... umm her name? YES! Ari, she was really friendly and cute I remember her saying "Jungkook sure has a good choice Mishil, you are pretty." all while looking at Jungkook.

Ari- "Remember me Mishil, you will be seeing a lot of me in future" She left as she clutched my hand in a friendly way.

I don't know why but Jungkook was looking nervous in front of her? But WHO CARES MAN?

Finally, me and Jungkook were able to leave the venue too, I avoided it all, the stares from my father, the emotions I felt while vowing myself to be Jungkook's, the emotions I felt while promising Jungkook's father, the anger while seeing my stepmom, the pain of holding back tears and giving my best smile while signing the papers.