I'm sick

JUNGKOOK POV

Me- "No one disposed you Mishil, don't see yourself like that, there must be some misunder-" I tried to calm her breaking figure but it wasn't helping.

Mishil- "What do you even know about me Mr. Jeon? You will never ever understand what it feels like when you get to know that you are not what you believed to be your whole fucking life?

You will never understand what it feels like when a place you consider home and the people you consider family are suddenly not yours at all. You would never get it"

She was breathing heavily after speaking, she needs rest.

I didn't talk to her further... because that would be meaningless.

Firstly, she isn't sober and secondly she is right.... I don't know anything about her.

I just laid her on bed, even though she protested I covered her with blankets.

I somehow managed to find a medical box and give her a fever medicine.

She didn't have any energy left so she slept out of exhaustion.

While I sat down on the floor beside her bed.

I had too much on my mind...

Her talks

Her tears

Her lips

And her face

I felt like a bastard for doing something like that even though I have Ari...

Will things be awkward between us now?

Or will she forget everything?

Will I forget everything?

I was lost in thoughts as she squirmed in her bed.

I sat on my knees to reach the level of her face.

Unknowingly my hands went to the loose strand on her face and tucked it behind her ears.

a small smile crept on my face.

But I need to stop all of this, I need to distance myself from her.

Because after all this time I have come to realize, we should not be close to each other at all.

I need to do it for our own peace of mind.

I headed out of her house determined that I won't come here again.

MISHIL POV

I woke up at 7 with a severe headache, the events from last night are blurry in my head.

I guess I drank too much.

looks like I sweated a lot last night....

Did I have a fever?