Love Maze

MISHIL POV

I should call him...

I SHOULDN'T!

But he is sick...

SO WHAT?!

But he had fever...

WHAT'S SO SERIOUS IN THAT?!

I finally shut off the debate in my head and rang his contact.

I was surprised that it was picked up within a second, my breath hitched...

Jungkook- "Mishil.? I-"

Me- "ARE YOU FINE?!"

Jungkook chuckled before answering "Who asks it like that? BTW I am better."

Me- "G-good to know..."

Jungkook- "Umm Thank you for taking the trouble and taking care of me."

Me- "Hmm. Well (mumbles) you surely were a trouble."

Jungkook- "You said something?"

Me- "No! I called you to....to tell you that we should re-plan the entrance décor... however you want."

Jungkook- "No... It's okay you don't have to, in fact I wanted to apologize for making a fuzz over the entrance, it was just something personal you don't need to change it."

Me- "SHUT UP! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH PRIDE I HAD TO GULP DOWN TO BE ABLE TO SAY THIS TO YOU! I NEVER BACK-OFF! IT IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I DID! SO OBEY AND BE GRATEFUL!"

Jungkook-  "Okay okay, I got it ." he chuckles.

JUNGKOOK POV

She is...unbelievable I sat on my couch while talking to her as I ran my fingers through my hairs thinking how could I see a different side of her always...

I TRIED TO DISTANCE MYSELF, STAY COLD AND ALL.

BUT YOU SEE?!!! IT IS NOT WORKING??!! SOME OR THE OTHER THING HAPPENS!

Mishil- " And anyways I could have some changes, it was too plain to start with."

Me- "No it's not like that... WAIT! I just got a message?!"

Mishil- "So What?"

Me- "all my fucking friends are coming home tomorrow! and they want to meet you! I am refusing!"

Mishil- "NO! WAIT! They will suspect us!"

Me- "They are too dumb for that!"

Mishil (Laughs)- "Okay but still! It's pretty normal when people get married! Do you even live in this society?!"

Me- "WHY DO THEY WANT TO MEET YOU?"

Mishil- "Cause they have already met you numerous times. I am the new person! DUH!"

Me- "NO!"

Mishil- "Why? is there a problem?!"

Me- "You ask me is there a problem? Park Jimin flirts with you shamelessly every fucking day! Kim Taehyung lives fucking next to you! Calls you by a nickname! Might end up marrying you too! I don't want more morons like that! I get jelou- I mean irritated enough by those two!"

Mishil- "But you are my husband...."

I felt a breeze flew by me.

Mishil- "I will be at your house tomorrow, invite them for dinner. Bye Mr. Jeon"

---------------------------

Ari- "Who were you talking to baby?"

Me- "Oh... just Jimin." Why did you lie Jungkook?