Paper Bags

Hanni

Kim Chaewon was the lost member of Hanni's crew.

A few days after the gallery. Hanni, Minji, Winter, Sullyoon, Danielle, Wonyoung and Chaewon assembled at The Scene for its lychee cocktails and understated music. Haerin wanted to stay home, so Hanni gave her a list of chores to at least do while she was away.

There, around a collection of short tables pulled together, Chaewon owned center stage, going into indelicate terms on how much alcohol she could consume. Which shocked the lot of them, taking her wisp-like build into consideration.

And such consideration absolutely thrived in the eyes of Winter and Sullyoon, who'd parked themselves on either side of Minji and Wonyoung's best friend. Aptly charmed. And drooling.

Yep. Women who gave Hanni a hard damn time about her non-heterosexual girlfriend lusted over the ruler-straight bestie. Smirking, Hanni curled her fingers into Minji's under the table.

"Sooo...you've recently define as bisexual?" Winter asked, going right for the jugular. "I knew the majority of our population's a tad fluid, in my book."

Chaewon flipped a piece of her chest length hair. Both coquettish and attractively campy. "I'm not really into labels. Whatever gender attracts me, I'm open to dating them."

Winter flagged their waiter by swaying her phone in the air like a concert lighter. Eyes on Chaewon, offering, "Another drink?"

"Putting my tolerance to the test, I see. How old are you?"

"25~" she purred.

"Oh wow, i'm younger than you, Unnie."

"Yeah, leave the younger women to their devices," Sullyoon teased, hailing the same flustered waiter. "Another one of whatever this model—" She nodded to Chaewon. "is having, thanks."

Hanni watched Winter fight off an immature pout. Minji surprised them all, adding, "Chaewon, don't pretend you're above age gaps."

The women fake gasped, growing louder.

"They were moments of weakness," Chaewon wagged her finger, feigning insult. "But, to your credit, my Princess or Prince Charming will probably be in their forties."

Hanni saw Chaewon's eyes glanced off to the other side of the club. Danielle seemed to notice Chaewon's eyes too, staring at Hyein's waitress friend, Minju. The cub then blinked, snapping out of it, and looked what was in front of her. "Or younger..."

Adamantly queer, Sullyoon deepened her own small cleavage with a tug. Giving a peep show Chaewon hadn't signed up for. "I've slept with experienced younger women."

Wonyoung cackled. That line obviously pertained to her. "Oh, go to hell."

Winter drew a stirring straw along her bottom lip seductively. "Chaewon needs her mental and sexual equal."

Sullyoon sneered. "I'm an adult, last time I checked."

"Your mom drops you off at work."

"My car's getting detailed, damnit!"

"You're probably grounded."