631 - 640

Chapter 631 Taking the shares forcefully

In Xiao Nanchen's office.

Nie Ziming has always been wary of Xiao Nanchen.

I was just afraid that this man would play any tricks.

To him, Xiao Nanchen was his biggest competitor in every aspect, and he did not dare to take him lightly for a second.

"Look at this." Xiao Nanchen suddenly handed Nie Ziming a document.

Nie Ziming's eyes tightened.

He took it.

Inside is a 20% share transfer letter for Xiahui Bank.

The content is.

He unconditionally transferred 20% of his money to Xiao Nanchen.

The more I look.

Nie Ziming's face became even uglier.

His suppressed anger finally couldn't be controlled. He threw the document on Xiao Nanchen's desk, "Are you crazy? You asked me to sign this kind of agreement, and you thought I would agree! You are simply too Xiao Nanchen! Who do you think you are? Just transfer it to me!"

Xiao Nanchen was indifferent to Nie Ziming's anger.

He stood up from his office chair.

Because he is taller than Nie Ziming, his aura seems to be much stronger.

"If you want me to transfer my shares, Xiao Nanchen, you're just dreaming!" Nie Ziming said harshly.

At that moment, Xiao Nanchen's face was full of sarcasm.

I feel that Xiao Nanchen is just having a whim.

He thought that if he snatched away Xia Qiqi, he would be able to compensate him with the shares unconditionally? !

Xiao Nanchen's face is not so big!

"So you plan to never sleep with Xia Qiqi?" Xiao Nanchen asked.

Nie Ziming's expression suddenly changed.

He clenched his fists, unable to conceal his anger.

Now when he thinks about the contract in the shares, he wants to kill someone.

There was no way he and Xia Qiqi would never have sex!

But he was unwilling to give up the 20% of the shares, and he felt unwilling to do so.

What's more, even if he had to give it up, he wouldn't give it to Xiao Nanchen.

Why didn't he give it to Xia Zhenghai.

At least the last thing given to Xia Zhenghai belongs to Xia Qiqi. As long as it belongs to Xia Qiqi, it belongs to him.

If you give it to Xiao Nanchen, it becomes Xiao Nanchen's!

"That's not what you deserve!" After Nie Ziming figured it out, he became even more arrogant towards Xiao Nanchen.

Xiao Nanchen took out another document slowly and said, "Let's take a look."

Nie Ziming's face darkened.

I always felt that Xiao Nanchen came with bad intentions.

He gritted his teeth and took it.

When he saw the contents of the document, it was even more difficult for him to accept than when he saw the transfer letter in his hand.

His face was so dark that he didn't say a word for a long time.