491 - 500

Chapter 491

In the spacious and luxurious office.

There were only An Nuan and Gu Yan Sheng.

Gu Yan Sheng said, "Can we talk now?"

An Nuan glanced at Gu Yan Sheng contemptuously.

She stated bluntly, "Let's discuss the price."

For Gu Yan Sheng, she didn't want to waste her time beating around the bush, not to mention it would disgust him.

"38 billion," Gu Yan Sheng stated directly.

An Nuan also didn't want to keep pretending anymore.

It was very clear that this woman could no longer be deceived by him no matter what he did. It would be better if everything was stated clearly.

"20 billion," An Nuan countered.

Gu Yan Sheng's face changed instantly.

He was already suppressing his anger, and upon hearing An Nuan's offer, he was ready to explode.

He forcibly held back his emotions and said through gritted teeth to An Nuan, "An Nuan, if you go too far, we can lose everything. At the very least, you don't dare offend Beers."

An Nuan chuckled coldly.

So Gu Yan Sheng was using Beers as a scapegoat.

"Who said Beers isn't more afraid of offending me?!" An Nuan retorted.

Gu Yan Sheng's heart skipped a beat.

"The reason why I had to become the executive planner for your e-commerce project was to let Beers know that he can't do without me for the North Wenguo project. If I voluntarily withdraw from this project, the one who would suffer losses is the Beers Group. Do you think he would care more about my feelings? Let me put it this way Gu Yan Sheng, the e-commerce platform project doesn't only have you who can do it, I can too. It's true that the Pearl E-Commerce Platform is small in scale now, but in the worst case scenario, who do you think Mr. Beers would choose to abandon, me or give me time to build up the Pearl E-Commerce Platform?" An Nuan's nonchalant words were full of sarcasm.

Gu Yan Sheng clenched his fists tightly, his face darkened.

Initially, the reason why An Nuan got involved was not only because she felt that she could eventually benefit from this project, but also to let Beers know that he desperately needed her for the North Wenguo e-commerce project. It seemed that she had already expected that he might not hand over the e-commerce platform to her, so she had made contingencies long ago to calculate everything flawlessly.

This woman.

This woman whom he had never taken seriously had made him suffer a complete defeat.

He stared fiercely at An Nuan.

Barely suppressing the extreme feeling of collapse within him.

An Nuan had an air of indifference.

Naturally she felt extremely delighted to have pushed Gu Yan Sheng to this point.

Just thinking about everything he had done to her in the past, she even felt that skinning him alive would not be excessive retaliation.

After waiting like this for a while, she spoke impatiently, "Go back and think about it carefully! If you really can't accept it, we'll settle it through legal means to claim debts."

"Fine!" Gu Yan Sheng agreed outright.

An Nuan took another look at Gu Yan Sheng.

She was rather surprised that he was more adaptable than she had imagined.