461 - 470

Chapter 461

"An Nuan!" Gu YanXuan's face changed in an instant.

An Nuan's words were clearly mocking her.

Saying that she was desperate, Xiao Nanchen wouldn't even look at her.

She was so angry that her body was shaking.

Thinking of Xiao Nanchen's rejection of her made her even more furious.

At this moment, she really hated that she could give An Nuan, that bitch, a slap and beat her to death!

An Nuan completely ignored Gu YanXuan.

She behaved as if Gu YanXuan was crazy.

She was very cold.

She glanced at Gu Yan Sheng, her eyes lowered, looking at the white gauze wrapped around the back of his hand.

The corners of her mouth smiled slightly.

It was clearly contemptuous.

Gu Yan Sheng's face became extremely ugly.

Just as he was about to open his mouth.

"It will be too late if Mr. Beers signs the contract with me later," An Nuan helpfully reminded.

"You wish!" Gu YanXuan cursed angrily, "A broken jewelry platform wants to compare with our Gu's? It's simply wishful thinking. Don't we know what Beers wants?! They want scale now, and only our Gu's scale can meet their requirements. What you're doing now is just humiliating yourself."

"I shouldn't have given your family advice back then to transform online."

"Don't take credit that's not yours. Going online was my brother's decision, what does it have to do with you?!"

An Nuan looked at Gu Yan Sheng without refuting.

All the advice and pointers she gave him back then were what he wanted, it was his ability.

As for her... No one knew what she had done for Gu Yan Sheng and the Gu family.

The same was true for the e-commerce platform.

It was also her who advised Gu Yan Sheng to go online and become the first person to take the risk.

Now... She really regretted it from the bottom of her heart.

Fortunately, the Gu family was not smart enough. With such good resources, they had made a mess of things.

She said, "Who made the decision, your brother knows best. Whatever I say now, you'll think I'm lying to you anyway. And I really don't want to waste time on unimportant people. Please don't block my way."

An Nuan's indifference and arrogance clearly displeased the Gu family.

The Gu family still didn't understand to this day.

How could An Nuan have suddenly become a different person.

Becoming... uncontrollable, even a huge threat.

An Nuan ignored them and walked straight into the elevator with Tan Yufei and Luo Si.

The Gu family members in the elevator still walked out.

Luo Si pressed the floor number.

The moment the elevator door closed.

An Nuan smiled sarcastically.

That smile carried immense mockery!

Gu Yan Sheng clenched his fists tightly.

This woman An Nuan, one day he would make her unable to laugh again!