The more the merrier

Anna POV

I can't believe it! I have the chance to be part of the destruction of our biggest threat yet! I take an application slip from Mrs Atkins' desk. "You don't think you're going to get into the squad now do you?" I turn to see my older sister, Elsa, one of the best criminals the teen department has to offer. She's 17 and hangs out with Astrid Hofferson and Ruffnut Thorston. They boast all the time about how 'no one's as good as them' and 'the CIG hasn't any better members'. It makes us younger, less experienced members a little intimidated. "We don't want a 15 year old like you in the squad."

"Well that's no way to talk to your sister now is it?" I say with a new-found confidence, placing one hand on my hip. "We'll see soon enough if I'm worthy or not, now, won't we?" I turn away from the shocked faces of my sister and the boasters to see two youngsters at Mrs Atkins' desk. I walk over to them.

"Oh! Hey Anna!" one of them says after they turn around to notice me. "Remember us?"

"I sure do!" I squeal "I missed you guys so much! Penny! Emma!" I envelope them in a big bear hug. We break away.

"Penny Forrester at your service." she announces taking a bow "me and my dear friend here, Emma Overland, have been promoted from puny 12 year olds to first class criminal teenagers." I let out a low chuckle.

"That's great! So, are you applying for the 'Biggest threat destruction' thing?" I ask dramatically.

"Yeah, but it's not like we're going to get far, were only newbies and we're the youngest. We stand no chance!" Emma sighs, Penny pats her on the back.

"Don't say that. We'll give it a go! If we go down, we go down fighting!" she fist pumps the air and faces me again. "We were going to head off to DJ's house, would you care to join us?" she says poshly, waving her hands around elegantly.

"I would!" I giggle and head out of the hall with them. "Do you know what dorm you're in?" I ask.

"Yeah, somewhere called 14b." Emma informs.

"14b?" I ask excitedly "that's next to my dorm!" I jump around squealing. "You'll get to know your other roommates soon enough. They'll be newbies like you so it's possible for you to already know them."

"Cool!" Penny exclaims.

"I know!" I squeal for the nth time in the past minute "Got your lanyards?" they nod pulling their lanyards from under their jumpers. "Good, you'll need it to get out of here."

I lead them to the door and we scan our lanyards; the familiar automated voice greets us. "Hello Anna Arandelle, Penny Forrester and Emma Overland. You may exit the Criminal Institution for Girls compound."

"And we're off!" we scream in unison sprinting down the track to DJs House.

A/n Sorry for the extremely long wait, I've been working so much on my Mericcup one shots so didn't have time to work on this. Anyway, chapter three is here now so you have no reason to kill me anymore.

Chapter four on its way very soon.

Vote, comment, share and follow.

Cmstevens13 xx