C5-Alone Forever

*Third Person POV*

Marshall felt like a student on the last day of school or even a person who found out they won the lottery, or even better, waking up on Christmas morning. Seeing Everest outside his pup house made him shoot up and start wagging his tail like crazy.

Everest could only giggle at Marshall, seeing him so happy also made her day. She cared for Marshall so much and always made sure he was okay. As she saw the Dalmation walk up to her she smiled and was excited to talk to him.

"Hey Marshall how have you been, it's been a while since we've talked so what going on"

"Ehh nothing much, just going on missions, playing tag, pup pup boogie, and tug of war but other than that there really hasn't been much." 

"Well, at least you're having fun right?" Everest says out of curiosity that all of those activities sounded fun to her, but Marshall's tone didn't sound like he enjoyed it that much.

"Yeah, it's been...alright," Marshalls says.

"Umm are you okay Marshall," Everest says with worry in her voice

"Y-yeah I'm great I'm just very excited that you're here," Although Marshall speaking the truth, he couldn't get Rocky's and Everest's convo out of his mind. He tried to let it go but he couldn't.

"Then why do you look down, you're not usually the happy, cheerful pup that I usually see," Marshall was about to respond when all of a sudden they heard footsteps. When Marshall turned around he saw a familiar face running towards him and Everest.

"Hey, guys how's it goin' " The pup said, Marshall's frown immediately began to form as it was the same pup he was eavesdropping on, Rocky.

"I-It's goin'," Marshalls says as Everest begins to look at the Dalmation and worries even more, never had she seen Marshall this way before. This was very unlike him, even when he had bad days he would still be more engaged in everything and never showed he was having a bad day.

"Well, that's good, so anyways Everest I was wondering If maybe you wanted to go to Mr. Porters with me, I'm starving and his meatballs sound really good right now."

"Sure Rocky I'm hungry as well, and hey Marshall why don't you come with us" Rocky didn't like that Everest was inviting Marshall since he just wanted to be with Everest. He had a plan: to have Everest be all his.

"Um, actually Everest can I maybe talk to you...alone,"

"S-Sure Rocky," Everets says as she begins to worry, it seems like Rocky was annoyed with Marshall being invited so she was wondering why he was upset at that. I mean it would be nice to invite a friend with you right?

"Look I'm glad that you're inviting Marshall and all but I also kinda wanted it to be a me and you thing."

"Rocky it really seems like Marshall is going through something so maybe it wouldn't hurt to invite him, plus I'm sure he would really enjoy it."

"I know I know but we can also invite him somewhere tomorrow, today I wanted it just to be me and you pretty please," Rocky exclaimed with puppy eyes. Everest had to admit Rocky was quite convincing and surprisingly cute. She had no choice but to agree with him.

"Okay fine but tomorrow if we go somewhere we're bringing Marshall okay"

"Okay, but instead of driving there maybe we can just walk and talk to Mr. Porters"

"Okay that sounds alright," Everest says as they begin walking to Mr Porter.

______________________________________________