C14-Revenge Time

"Wakey wakey Marshall," Chase said as he and Marshall were going to start their plan to get revenge on Rocky and Zuma. After Rocky lied to Everest and Zuma stole Chase's idea to steal their crushes, Chase wants to show no mercy on the lab and the mixed breed.

"*Yawns* Hey Chase, so how do you exactly plan to get revenge on Rocky and Zuma today?" Marshall asked curiously. 

"So..um that part I really didn't figure out. But that's why I need your help to come up with something," Chase said.

"Well I don't have anything," Said Marshall as he looked down at the ground.

"Then we'll have to come up with something."

"Yeah but are we going to get revenge on both of them at the same time or separately."

"Depends on what the plan is," Chase said.

"Okay well let's get to planning," Marshall said confidently.

"Alright let's get going."

*At Chase's pup house* 

"Okay, so do you have any ideas yet?" Chase asked Marshall.

"Ummm...no," Marshall said honestly.

"Yeah for some reason I can't think of anything,"

"Maybe we can fight and beat them up," Marshall asked Chase.

"Whoa whoa, Marshall that's not like you, you would never fight anyone."

"Yeah but, they deserve it."

"Look I'm not gonna say two wrongs don't make a right because it was my idea to get revenge in the first place, but it can't be too extreme either."

"Ok...oh I got it, what if we pranked them."

"Ok ok, I'm listening, how?"

"Uhh I don't know, I just thought of the pranking part."

Both pups began to think of ways to prank Rocky and Zuma, however, neither of them could think of any ideas. 

"Marshall," Chase asked him as Marshall just hummed in response.

"I know I said that we shouldn't go extreme, but now I'm thinking about it. Screw what I said, but we shouldn't include violence but mark my words, Show. No. Mercy."

"Chase, that's the best thing you could've said to me right now,"

_____________________________________________________

Rocky and Zuma were both at the top of the lookout playing cards with each other until Ryder called them.

"Zuma Captain Turbot needs your help at the bay and Rocky there's a broken fence near Farmer Al's barn that he wants you to fix."

"Ok Ryder we'll be back," Zuma said as he and Rocky ran off to do their tasks.

"Okay, guys so what did you need my help with and why did you want Zuma and Rocky away?" Ryder asked as Marshall and Chase came from their hiding spots. 

"Look Ryder, Rocky lied to Everest and said that Marshall was talking bad about her behind her back, which was a lie by the way. And Zuma stole my notes that I was going to give to Skye and my idea to ask out Skye on a date. So we need your help to get revenge on those two," Chase explained to the team leader.

"Wow, I can't believe they would do that to you two, but maybe you guys need to talk to the girls before you guys do something to Rocky and Zuma," Ryder said.

"I mean that does sound like a good idea, but there's one problem. Everest hates me now because she believed Rocky," Marshall said upset.

"Huh, okay well Chase should go talk to Skye, or maybe we can do something else," Ryder suggested.